Clash Of Clans

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Yes, I have rebuilt it and also joined a clan to see how it works.

Oh, I didn't know that I had to wait. Actually, I never went into attacking others as I confused 75 gold it asks with gems. Now I have 84 trophies. I will loot as of now and attack after my 3 day shield ends. Thanks.

BTW how many trophies do you guys require to take me into clan ?

Okay.. Lemme refresh you some of the clash routines!!

You can play this game in two ways - aggressively and passively.
1) Aggressive : Attack others and take their loots, their trophies and strengthen your base. You don't care for the shield and always break it when ever you have chance. Of course you are gonna loose some of your loot and trophies but since you are always raiding others, the loss is meager when compared to the gain. You need to be active and spend more time in game. Give priority to troop upgrades rather than mines or collectors.

2) Passive : Attack others only when you are not under shield. Rely on Collectors and mines income rather than attacking others. Since you accumulate loot at very low rate, your base will have less loot and hence you will be attacked less. Have peace!! No need to spend more time in game. Just note the time when your shield is gonna end and log in just before that time, collect your resource!!

Find which one suits you the most and then I can give you more tips on that!!

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I think there are many misconceptions among newer players. I don't understand who taught them these. It's clearly visible when people attack in wars and don't even snipe before leaving main CC troops.

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
I think there are many misconceptions among newer players. I don't understand who taught them these. It's clearly visible when people attack in wars and don't even snipe before leaving main CC troops.

Simple, they are new to the game, since the tutorial only covers the utmost basic, its understandable that the newbies struggle in attacking n wars!!

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
[MENTION=169037]ariftwister[/MENTION]- I 'll currently go with attacking style as I can give good time to the game these days. Plus, the real fun is not in sitting and waiting for shield to expire.

I'm collecting resources at the moment (plus attacking wars of course) because troops upgrade huge elixir and I haven't been able to collect that much (will be done by tonight).

icebags

Technomancer
i only go attacking once in a few weeks though, that too when shields run out. :yawn2_NF:

is there any way to mark people inactive in the clan ? cause some of our clan member go into hibernation every now and then, and its a nuisance to find warring members absent in war. .....

TheSloth

The Slowest One
ask them to change from "in war" to "out" (dont remember exact words) before goin into hibernation. Apart from that, i dont think there is any other way to know if someone is currently active or not

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
i only go attacking once in a few weeks though, that too when shields run out. :yawn2_NF:

is there any way to mark people inactive in the clan ? cause some of our clan member go into hibernation every now and then, and its a nuisance to find warring members absent in war. .....

Yup.. Ask them to change the War opt in/ Opt out button for their willingness to go into war. To find if a member is active or inactive, you can check their base and if the mines/elixir pump is full or halfway full (depending on their mines/pump level) you can find out how long were they absent!!

- - - Updated - - -

Good Ones Arsenal!!

- - - Updated - - -

[MENTION=169037]ariftwister[/MENTION]- I 'll currently go with attacking style as I can give good time to the game these days. Plus, the real fun is not in sitting and waiting for shield to expire.

I'm collecting resources at the moment (plus attacking wars of course) because troops upgrade huge elixir and I haven't been able to collect that much (will be done by tonight).

Okay.. So in order to get more loot from others, use the BArch (Barbarians+Archers) combo. Since they are cheap and quick to train, you will have massive amount of loot in very short time.

Also attack the base which has loot from the Collectors/mines rather than the base which has loot from the storage- Because, the maximum amount of loot that can be taken from storage is only 10% of the storage but 50% of loot can be taken from the mines and Collectors. So look for the bases which has filled collectors and mines. Since almost and always mines and collectors are kept outside of the walls, they are very fairly easy to loot them.

*i.imgur.com/XXfdKV4.png

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Okay.. So in order to get more loot from others, use the BArch (Barbarians+Archers) combo. Since they are cheap and quick to train, you will have massive amount of loot in very short time.

The problem with these units is that they attack the whatever comes first in their range and get killed shot by canons, mortars or the likes. That's why I am forced to use giants. My current camp capacity is 60, so I take 10 giants, 8 goblins and 1 wall breaker. First I release 5 giants on one side canon/mortar, and 5 on other side. Then after all the defence equipment of the opponent is destroyed/engaged on giants, I release goblins. The best part of goblins I like is that they not only loot very fast, their speed helps me get 100% well within time.

Also attack the base which has loot from the Collectors/mines rather than the base which has loot from the storage- Because, the maximum amount of loot that can be taken from storage is only 10% of the storage but 50% of loot can be taken from the mines and Collectors. So look for the bases which has filled collectors and mines. Since almost and always mines and collectors are kept outside of the walls, they are very fairly easy to loot them.

If that's the case, then shouldn't I keep storages outside and collectors/miners inside ? Someone from clan on the first day asked me to do the opposite. :|

TheSloth

The Slowest One
^dont deploy giants like that, then they die very soon. Deploy all 10 of them at the same place. they will penetrate into the village a bit faster and will be engaged lil longer. then you can deploy goblins.

And BArch combo is very good actually. But they work only on certain kind of villages. Skip difficult villages. BArch is most affective when mortars are just near the edges so that it can be taken out quickly, and most important, if the base is inactive. I used to use BArch with inactive villages, I never loot lesser than 1lakh but that comes with lot of patience.

If you want to try BArch, then deploy 10-15 barbarians so that defenseive buildings concentrate on barbarians and immediately deploy archers to take out the defensive building which is attacking barbarians or anything which barbarians are trying to destroy. At the end They might not be able to destroy whole village but you can get trophies and most importantly loot. Remember, deploy barbarians, back them up with archers.

I will suggest you to keep storage inside and mines&collectors outside the walls

Bhargav

In the zone
hey [MENTION=86068]dashing.sujay[/MENTION]

this might help u

ofc ur troop lvl ll be lower then this but u can get idea

101gamzer

Ambassador of Buzz
What is IGN man ? Btw Im from kerala too

- - - Updated - - -

Jack Sparrow®# Btw Im from kerala too

- - - Updated - - -

Jack Sparrow®# is my IGN.

- - - Updated - - -

If you are active you're welcome..
How much trophy you have.

Yeah im active btw i have 1498 trophies.

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
The problem with these units is that they attack the whatever comes first in their range and get killed shot by canons, mortars or the likes. That's why I am forced to use giants. My current camp capacity is 60, so I take 10 giants, 8 goblins and 1 wall breaker. First I release 5 giants on one side canon/mortar, and 5 on other side. Then after all the defence equipment of the opponent is destroyed/engaged on giants, I release goblins. The best part of goblins I like is that they not only loot very fast, their speed helps me get 100% well within time.

Well, with BARCH, you do have to watch out for Mortars because they can kill your whole group of troops in one shot (Splash damage). If you are comfortable with what are making, then I suggest you to stick to it!!

If that's the case, then shouldn't I keep storages outside and collectors/miners inside ? Someone from clan on the first day asked me to do the opposite. :|

That person is correct, because, as soon as you collect the loot from your mines/pumps, then that loot is transferred to your storages. So, only when you are inactive (don't have time to collect them) you loose the loot from mines/pumps, and since you are gonna be active, you won't leave much of the loot in pump/mines to worry about them.

icebags

Technomancer
ask them to change from "in war" to "out" (dont remember exact words) before goin into hibernation. Apart from that, i dont think there is any other way to know if someone is currently active or not

Yup.. Ask them to change the War opt in/ Opt out button for their willingness to go into war. To find if a member is active or inactive, you can check their base and if the mines/elixir pump is full or halfway full (depending on their mines/pump level) you can find out how long were they absent!!

yup, not that people are not told to pres that button, but sometimes forcing is felt necessary, cause they just vanish from the scene.

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
yup, not that people are not told to pres that button, but sometimes forcing is felt necessary, cause they just vanish from the scene.

Just follow our clan's procedure. We don't take new members to war, unless they are active in chat and prove themselves by posting any attack replies. If not we don't take them in war regardless of their war status. Of course, for older member we follow the war status button!

Top Bottom