Clash Of Clans

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
*www.digit.in/forum/bazaar/185680-clash-clans-lvl-55-th7-account-up-15-grands.html

^ 10k

Lol, I am Lvl 58., I will sell the account for 11K, Anyone?

BTW, it is not pay to win, I have not spent a single penny on this game and gems are easily collectable. It is the impatient people who cannot wait , and the game is balanced pretty well, so that the person who are paying will rule. It is fun for all peoples.

OP
adityak469

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Lol, I am Lvl 58., I will sell the account for 11K, Anyone?

BTW, it is not pay to win, I have not spent a single penny on this game and gems are easily collectable. It is the impatient people who cannot wait , and the game is balanced pretty well, so that the person who are paying will rule. It is fun for all peoples.
people who actually buy gems, gold, elixir end up with TH level 10 and level 3 walls mostly :D :D

- - - Updated - - -

BTW guys i won't be online till Friday, my mobile LCD also broke and my PC is already not working. won't have internet access until mobile is repaired.

kaz

right here
Re: Clash Of Clans - Virtual Warriors

Yup...You need decent internet because some of us are already experiencing sync problems like you update something and the server doesn't sync that and when you open the game again you will see those updates gone

- - - Updated - - -

*i.imgur.com/qufazqJ.jpg

Add this in the first post [MENTION=271931]adityak469[/MENTION] or [MENTION=56202]Anorion[/MENTION]

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin

anyone wants troops? I have full elix and cannot use it till end of day

.jRay.

Youngling

I love this game. Would be awesome to play with you guys,too bad i already joined a clan.

Dastan

Broken In

no problemo, at least we have one more digitan to discuss strategies with :p

Last edited:

Prashmith

Journeyman

gr8 thread i am lvl60 crystal 2(lvl25 and 12 in my new accounts lol) i may visit but cant join have my own clan Hawx> With a clan website n other stuff can link it if u would like to see

- - - Updated - - -

hy for coc modded apk and other hacks dont work but i DO have a Loot Search TooL and Sandbox attack tool
And Also play on bluestacks app player(google it lol) It helps a bit

FOR those saying coc is apy to win i havent spend a single gem

first month town hall 6 with gold 2 league

second month townhall 8 with crystal

third month master league

fourth th9

fifth maxed out th9

6th th10
see how easy

Last edited:
OP
adityak469

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku

14 members in our clan now.... :bananana:

WOAH!! sorry for not being active, i'll find some way to make someone co-leader then you guys can have wars. I'll join after this month ;-;

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

WOAH!! sorry for not being active, i'll find some way to make someone co-leader then you guys can have wars. I'll join after this month ;-;
We were forced to make a new clan. Mighty legends is the name. Do join at the earliest

OP
adityak469

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku

damn. who's the leader? and i'll join after this month. send a screencap of the clan.

kaz

right here

damn. who's the leader? and i'll join after this month. send a screencap of the clan.
[MENTION=169037]ariftwister[/MENTION] is the leader and [MENTION=154031]nomad47[/MENTION] is the co-leader

Prashmith

Journeyman

BEING honest,ur clan Is dead hardly ️Active people n Inacitve non hiring leaders LoL

If u Want we Can Create A better Clan And Well Plan Before making its not just making a clan and saying join members.....

create logos/website Make a good Support/create ️RULES n be with em/ I made A well to do ️Clan It had a website and other stuff closed it due to me being inactive We at peak were a family of 6 clans

if anyone Wants He can be With me(I Wont be main leader but will surely Help! with hiring members n other stuff)

- - - Updated - - -

We were forced to make a new clan. Mighty legends is the name. Do join at the earliest

Lol old age story after 15 days u will create another mighty clan PLAN n GO if u want to make a successful clan

Top Bottom