Clash Of Clans

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I know many won't like my post here, but I will just post nevertheless since I can't keep it up inside me.

This game is just a waste of time. Just like Farmville, Yoville and all those cr@p games on facebook. I don't know why people waste time on such games where they learn nothing. I like Subway surfer, since it's a game which requires mental agility and quick reflex. But I never liked the in game ads where I was prompted to download CoC. Similarly any games like Racing or even FPS makes you "learn" something. Makes your mind stronger. But "clash of clans"... wtf...

Seriously, its better you sit in the dark relaxing than waste time on a game where you get nothing in the end. Zlich.

And if people are still going to continue playing this.. I would know for sure what is wrong with this society. And then I would just unsubscribe this thread, and pretend it don't exist.

OP
adityak469

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
LOL Vyom you don't have to bash anyone because they play some specific game. Everyone has to IR choices, everyone plays something that someone doesn't like ;)

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
im with vyom here
it has all the elements of a waste game.
time sinks, IAP, p2w

however, there is a social element to it. That in itself is better than sitting away on the computer playing a single player title bashing away buttons all by your own sad self.
then I guess there is some kind of teamwork involved as the game progresses, which I have to find out

and when it comes to learning, if you have that attitude about constantly learning, you will pick up new things from any activity

kaz

right here
No Ano... Will learn from yours :D

- - - Updated - - -

I will show mine before sleeping tonight so you guys can see my progress

Flash

Lost in speed
All games are not meant to be for learning purposes. some are just for killing time, when you have nothing more to do.
In deathmatch type of games, you're just constantly running and shoot each other to survive. What you've learned there? Survival skills for humanity? None. It's just fun.

Same applies here. It's just a game to test your strategy skills, nothing more. Btw, Am not a fan of CoC and never played it before, but this is how some games works.
But i hate how some devs force you to buy the in-game items like gems, gold, energy etc., in order to win.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
I always believe that it's the people who make or break a game, and who are the real content, not the game itself
if the people are great, the game is great. can't wait to build rebuild the guild hall and join up.

Flash

Lost in speed
*www.digit.in/forum/bazaar/185680-clash-clans-lvl-55-th7-account-up-15-grands.html

^ 10k

kaz

right here
Wish this game lives long enough and its craze don't fade away with time...I will also make some money then :D

- - - Updated - - -

Day 2 update
*i.imgur.com/beRcsCw.jpg

OP
adityak469

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Re: Clash Of Clans - Virtual Warriors

we need more people for the clan :O only people from the WhatsApp group have joined except Dastan :/

kaz

right here
Re: Clash Of Clans - Virtual Warriors

It will take some time bro...After people realise our might there will be rush to join our clan :p

Top Bottom