[For Sale] CLASH OF CLANS LVL 55 Th7 Account up for 15 grands

Prashmith

Journeyman
I am selling my coc game account It took me a year to progress till here, on my android and ipad devices,

I have
Town hall 7
Lvl7 Walls
lvl4 troops
dragon unlocked
Lvl2 dark barracks with Minions and Hogs
Lvl8 Defences

Expected price-15k-20k

Reason to sell-No more needed

Location-New Delhi

*i58.tinypic.com/2qmj0pu.jpg

Nerevarine

Incarnate
:lol:
good luck, ridiculous pricing..

actual esports games account doesnt sell for that much..
even if you sell platinum league of legends account at that price, no one will buy

OP
P

Prashmith

Journeyman
WHAT ridiculous pricing lol EVEN people are selling there accounts for 96000 (the maxed out High fi once)Its no big deal online Good accounts sell for that much and over olx u will find selling for 8 grands

- - - Updated - - -

Actually even people sell for 1 lakh, and ridiculus yes that's what others too sell it for it ain't a esport game taking ur money it burns your time 1 year workout for 2o grands

ashis_lakra

Gaming Unlimited
lol... good luck. Saw an ad : *www.ebay.com/itm/Clash-of-clans-Lv...6623?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item3ce4c46f8f

tkin

Back to school!!
Yes, sometimes online game accounts sale for huge amounts, I'd seen enough real money to pass around eve online to feed every children in Africa, but my friend, you're posting the ad in a wrong place, this is India, here people will smirk at the idea about spending even 50/- for an android game and laugh at your back, so the chances of selling this here is very low, try abroad. Just my 2 cents, good luck with the sale :)

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:
good luck, ridiculous pricing..

actual esports games account doesnt sell for that much..
even if you sell platinum league of legends account at that price, no one will buy
Except eve online and that next life or some life sim game.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
If you have ever played clash of clans, you will know how easy it is to get to level 55, 15k is a such a big overestimation, its not even worth laughing at.. No one's arguing the fact that accounts are sold at that price.. But usually those accounts are heavily invested upon, either by time or money, which is not the case here.. I understand ppl here are trying to be polite to the new member and my replies may be sarcastic or rude but OP is the same guy that made a poll to NOT create GTA 5 for PC..
He's obviously trolling, having no serious intention to sell..

ankush28

Bazinga
WTF you are selling that sh!t for 15k! :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

more facepalms to those who will buy... :facepalm: :facepalm:

- - - Updated - - -

If you have ever played clash of clans, you will know how easy it is to get to level 55, 15k is a such a big overestimation, its not even worth laughing at.. No one's arguing the fact that accounts are sold at that price.. But usually those accounts are heavily invested upon, either by time or money, which is not the case here.. I understand ppl here are trying to be polite to the new member and my replies may be sarcastic or rude but OP is the same guy that made a poll to NOT create GTA 5 for PC..
He's obviously trolling, having no serious intention to sell..

:LIKE:

funfex

Journeyman
WHAT ridiculous pricing lol EVEN people are selling there accounts for 96000 (the maxed out High fi once)Its no big deal online Good accounts sell for that much and over olx u will find selling for 8 grands

- - - Updated - - -

Actually even people sell for 1 lakh, and ridiculus yes that's what others too sell it for it ain't a esport game taking ur money it burns your time 1 year workout for 2o grands

Accounts that are actually Top 10 etc.

Ur account is totally ****.... only 1.5k throphies... ***** plz can get that in like 2-3weeks... ur towers are damn low lvl nothing fully upgraded etc.... Levels aint important in that game its all about towers and trophies which u dont have....... you my friend have wasted 1 year of ur life for nothing :p
Not even worth 1.5k lol

Max out every tower and then maybe som1 will pay u

Flash

Lost in speed
Yes, sometimes online game accounts sale for huge amounts, I'd seen enough real money to pass around eve online to feed every children in Africa, but my friend, you're posting the ad in a wrong place, this is India, here people will smirk at the idea about spending even 50/- for an android game and laugh at your back, so the chances of selling this here is very low, try abroad. Just my 2 cents, good luck with the sale :)
Spot on.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
i have been playing CoC for quite some time and lemme point out why the this base sucks.
Thats a ****ing lvl 7 TH. Why in the world would you have level 7 TH if all your buildings arent even upgraded?

You collectors are still level 9 and lower.

All your defenses suck ass as they are if super low level.

you keep your collectors inside walls instead of using that space and those walls to provide a seperate compartment for every defense.

You keep decorations inside walls rather than storages.
Troops aren't even upgraded to max of TH7.
YOU ONLY HAVE 2 ****ING BUILDERS
YOU HAVE 0 GEMS LEFT
No barbarian king
only around 1k dark elixir
you dont know how to use those traps
even spell factoryis level 2.
Air defense is level 2.

Now let me tell you why your army sucks-
too many god damb balloons
no ground units
no giants and healers
no wizards

now let me tell you the perfect combination of troops to take you down(TH7)

4 dragons
10 level 4 wall breakers
10 level 5 giants
2 level 3 healers
rest archer+wizards
you air defense is level two. I guess 6 dragons will also do the work.

i dont even know the troop capacity for TH7.
Hell, i can take it down in my TH6 troops capacity if given TH7 troops.
Now what i wanna say about the person you sold the account to? A dumbass. He/ she probably hadnt played CoC before.

What i wanna ssy about you? An impatient person who doesnt know how to play a game, plan and strategize. And let me tell you, anyome can achieve that base under 6 months if not a better base.

Last edited:
Top Bottom