Chrome arrives on Android

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
*lh6.ggpht.com/byuRW5zHBSQc0Kb0J1ycCI-DfQrDiGUFJDkLjLuAoCiQRyCRW-Np4jiLxa9-I4MGt0M=w705

*lh6.ggpht.com/IiYasABqXjt6OtUiik5ctWO1W91cQpbh3Ko14CgfWuSDWzJDVasbz-bgydYJ6bx2wb8

*lh3.ggpht.com/A8CN0e_MjNQPHcSgp6UV_vzKl_iNsKQIk9YGwEU6FCpC6lBbh7hCVHGvM0uOMG7uVkg

Chrome

But No flash :(

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Requirements:
Mobile with Android 4.0 or higher.
Must have ARM v7 based processor.

tried this yesterday & got force close as soon as it launched. later came to know it needs a better processor :p

rajeevk

Journeyman
Requirements:
Mobile with Android 4.0 or higher.
Must have ARM v7 based processor.

tried this yesterday & got force close as soon as it launched. later came to know it needs a better processor :p

Oh! I am still with the Gingerbread version. :sad:

R

rickyponting

Great and glad to hear that Google Chrome is now available on Android. Now there is a reason for people like me to throw away all the old model handheld devices.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Hmm... the following was written in Bold letters on the market page.
"This app is incompatible with your AirTel LGE LG-P500." :|
Also it's 16MB! :shock:

Meh... I am happy with Opera!

Also, ico may ban me for using Chrome on mobile! :oops:

noob

Cyborg Agent
Awesomeness...Chrome on PC and Phone #WIN
Already using it and considering its beta..i can say that they have done a gr8 job..supports Indic too.

Used IE for long time..then moved to FF for few years. Never liked it. Looks ugly + eats more memory. Then moved to Chrome and never turned back to FF except for web development. (even Chrome in-built web developer tools are excellent) :)

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
??? Chrome is bloatware? though me too dont like it. I m opera fan boy :p. but, reallys mods saying chrome sucks and bloat ware? how?

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
??? Chrome is bloatware? though me too dont like it. I m opera fan boy :p. but, reallys mods saying chrome sucks and bloat ware? how?
dunno actually. Always seems slow and consuming too much memory on my PC. Plus, I use Arch Linux so - 19 MB update every week or so is a waste as far as I am concerned.

I agree on the Opera part. It's the better web browser.

Top Bottom