Choosing a PC Case- A Short Guide

avanildutta

Journeyman
Which cabinet to buy?
1. Antec GX 909 @ 5.2k
OR
2. Cooler Master Masterbox Lite 5 @ 3.6k
A link to masterbox lite 5 will be great if you can..
Plus bro you are an expert so if you dont mind links to

a good 1) mobo wont sli or crossfire so i guess b350,

2) ram min 16gb (rgb and non rgb) freq.. Dont know confused.. ,

3) cooler for ryzen 1600x build..

Not too cheap not too pricey.. Top quality with great looks.. If you know what i mean.. Would be highly grateful..

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

mitraark

Decrepit
Guys I will probably be getting a new PC at the end of this year, waiting it out for the Intel 8th gen lineup, btut I think i'll have to go with the Ryzen given my limited use and budget.

My question is,where can I get a Wraithe Max cooler ? Want to put my cabinet Corsair Air 240 to good use, but i find RGB fans and lightning to be too flashy for my liking, the Wraithe Max RGB ring is just the minimalistic design I was looking for.

If there are any alternatives to it with similar features please let me know.

OP
saikiasunny

saikiasunny

Ambassador of Buzz
Guys I will probably be getting a new PC at the end of this year, waiting it out for the Intel 8th gen lineup, btut I think i'll have to go with the Ryzen given my limited use and budget.

My question is,where can I get a Wraithe Max cooler ? Want to put my cabinet Corsair Air 240 to good use, but i find RGB fans and lightning to be too flashy for my liking, the Wraithe Max RGB ring is just the minimalistic design I was looking for.

If there are any alternatives to it with similar features please let me know.

I don't know if it's even relevant for you anymore but your options are limited. there's the Gemini cooler from Cooler Master IIRC, that uses a top fan design. You should check for some old stocks. It should be available.

Getting a Wraith Max is close to impossible.

mitraark

Decrepit
I don't know if it's even relevant for you anymore but your options are limited. there's the Gemini cooler from Cooler Master IIRC, that uses a top fan design. You should check for some old stocks. It should be available.

Getting a Wraith Max is close to impossible.
It' sok i would be happy with the Wraithe Spire that comes with the Ryzen 5 1600.

Koncord9

Broken In
These are my Final Finalize parts for which i need a good Budget Monitor and Cabinet. as I am tight with budget too

CPU - Intel Core i7 9700K 3.6 Ghz
Motherboard - Gigabyte Z390 AORUS ELITE
GPU - Galax GeForce RTX 2070 Super EX (1-Click OC) 8GB GDDR6
PSU - Antec EARTHWATTS GOLD PRO 650
RAM - Corsair (8 x 2 )16 GB Vengeance LPX DDR4 3600 Mhz
CPU Cooler - COOLER MASTER MASTERLIQUID ML240L RGB
Primary storage - Intel 660p 512GB
Secondary storage - WD or Seagate 1TB HDD

Around/below 6.5k Indian rupees.
Case -between these or else you suggest,
1) Antec Dark Avenger DA601 RGB (E-ATX) Mid Tower
3) Corsair Carbide SPEC-ALPHA
2) Phanteks Eclipse P300

Between 10k to 15k Indian rupees.
Monitor - between these or else you suggest, I have needed for Color works, atleast 100% sRGB,HDMI & DVI ports, 24inches.
1) HP 24F
2) Dell P2419H
3) Philips 246E9QJAB

Top Bottom