Choose your webinar

Which Webinar would you like us to conduct

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
They probably don't have anyone to conduct a webinar on GIMP or Blender. People qualified to teach pirated blender and Photoshop are a lot easier to find. They will probably teach how to crack these softwares in the webinar too ;-)

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
They probably don't have anyone to conduct a webinar on GIMP or Blender. People qualified to teach pirated blender and Photoshop are a lot easier to find. They will probably teach how to crack these softwares in the webinar too ;-)

Haha so true :D
Seriously though I would like to hear from an admin how do they expect users to obtain these software. Trial and reinstall after 30 days? :lol:

Krow

Crowman
GIMP should have been the obvious choice. Since Digit "encourages" using legitimate software, can someone tell me how do they expect people to buy Photoshop, which is like 40000 Rupees for a single license (correct me if I am wrong). A webinar on how to use GIMP for what we do in Photoshop would have been really innovative.

For noobs who want the PC tuneup webinar, just download CCleaner, Revo Uninstaller or copy it from the Digit DVD. Run these to tune up your PC. DONE! You may also install IOBit Advanced System Care Free from the Digit DVD.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
The webinar are purely for Windows Users. Atleast once in a while Digit should do a webinar for Linux users. Agree with krow & baccilus.

insaneYLN

In the zone
Re: Choose your webinar- PCTuneup

I will go for PC Tuneup.
Remaining all topics consumes time and more effort to capture in a quite short span of time which is going to be impossible. Digit can arrange such webinars when they plan to have some continuous sessions in successive weeks so that they can complete what they started with,

So according to my opinion, we should vote for PCTuneUp

Thanks

:+1:

i will vouch for PC TuneUp

stranger_bond

Right off the assembly line
i wanna have a webinar on 3d tv technology in nagpur

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

The webinar are purely for Windows Users. Atleast once in a while Digit should do a webinar for Linux users. Agree with krow & baccilus.

truely i agree to this , we must have webinar on linux

jayantr7

In the zone
some saying here that digit s itself encouraging people to get pirated softwares use those softwares for free................

MALLAMPALLI MALLIKARJUN

Right off the assembly line
PCTuneUP. With so many softwares working at cross-purposes, it becomes imperative for the laymen users to understand how to tune up the Computer with the best/economical and least memory consuming applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom