Chip Level Courses

Status
Not open for further replies.

insaneYLN

In the zone
Hello to all :wave:

My cousin completed his 10+2 education & is eager in pursuing Chip Level courses. He is keen on learning & subsequently refining himself in the field where he gets to work with every Hardware component :smile:

He asked me to find out a suitable programme with a desired institute catering to his aspirations. His main criteria is to garner knowledge & practical exposure in troubleshooting & repairing hardware components. He wants to be able to work with the following :

1] Motherboards [desktops & laptops]

2] SMPS/PSU

3] UPS

4] Monitors [CRT, TFT, LCD etc..]

5] Printers & Scanners [MFDs]

6] Laptops [notebooks, netbooks etc..]

7] other miscellaneous computer hardware equipment/peripherals

i did a search on the web & found this -

Chip Level Repair, Laptop Repair, Motherboard Repair, Hardware Training, Hardware Academy, Laptop Training, Chip Level Training, Kolkata, Sandip Golani

Chips Computer Institute - Chip Level Courses, Laptop Repairing Courses, Motherboard Repairing Courses, Monitor Repairing Courses, S.M.P.S Repairing Courses, Basic Electronics Courses, Printer Repairing Courses, Training, Acadamy, Mumbai

perhaps i am not the best person to hand out any sort of advise but my cousin & i are very close to each other. it will make me immensely happy & proud the moment he pursues his ambitions.

He wants to join an institute either in Mumbai or Bangalore.

i eagerly await your apt responses coupled with your advise & guidance my friends.

Last edited:
OP
I

insaneYLN

In the zone
It has been almost a month since i posted this thread but no response till date? :sad:

Why?

are my queries foolish/naive? :cry:

i spend long hours in utter confusion, i look up to you my friends for your genuine expertise.

Please do help me out if it is possible.
:sad:

OP
I

insaneYLN

In the zone
Start with Jetking or IIHT

A+ course.

Thank you PraKs but my cousin is eager to pursue chip level training. He desires to be able to repair motherboards, power supplies, monitors, printers, ups, graphics cards, laptops & other miscellaneous hardware peripherals/components.

He has been going through a torrid time at home. Once he starts off, he will be at peace.

MohsinMan99

RPG Overlord
You're in luck (maybe) cause I'm looking for the same kind of course, difference being I'm looking for it in Hyderabad(I wonder how many people here are from Hyd).

I realize this is an old thread, but does anyone have any suggestions? Money is not an issue(30k budget though) as long as they provide me the facilities and I learn from them.

I do know the basics but then again it depends on what you guys term as "basics". :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom