chinese mobiles!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

saipradeepg

Broken In
Buddies,
I have used few chinese mobiles.The main problem is most of them are Fakes..
CECT,China Mobile,AnyCall,K-touch are few companies which are renowned ones.The thing is these guys manufacture the exact replica which leaves us the negative impression.But if you use the genuine ones you will never leave them.Touch screen and resolution will be simply amazing!!
Check out this website www.benephon.com
You can switch the language to English.
I'm using Ktouch A615 and my friend is using A905 ofcourse bought in orginal branded shop in HK.They were perfectky fine and simply rocks!!
But i suppose whatever we get in india are not genuine..

Regards,
Pradeep

qadirahmed

Journeyman
saipradeepg said:
Buddies,
CECT,China Mobile,AnyCall,K-touch are few companies which are renowned ones.The thing is these guys manufacture the exact replica which leaves us the negative impression.But if you use the genuine ones you will never leave them.Touch screen and resolution will be simply amazing!!
I'm using Ktouch A615 and my friend is using A905 ofcourse bought in orginal branded shop in HK.They were perfectky fine and simply rocks!!

Regards,
Pradeep

may i know the indian price for which u and ur friend has bought.....?

arunks

Hey here is the aks
saipradeepg said:
Buddies,

Regards,
Pradeep

ya i also bought from singapore v400 ..very good phone with tv

ThinkFree

Technomancer
People don't want to buy original phones of renowned companies like nokia made in China. Fake one would be unacceptable

A@$h!$H

Right off the assembly line
Dont go for these mobiles , they r selling at around 6-7 k in pune. they surely will break down

W i d e S c r e e N

Ambassador of Buzz
K-Touchs has pretty awesome models

*www.benephon.com/en/ProductInfo.aspx?q=281
*www.benephon.com/en/ProductInfo.aspx?q=158 :drool:

do they have a distributor?
if someone has a contact me email for ktouch, plz share.

Last edited:

magnet

Youngling
my frnd jus got a n95 replica chinese frm hong kong for as low as 4k......so dont buy any piece which is more than 6k cost.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom