chinese mobile gfive g3000 repair issue

mahendran

Journeyman
I had recently bought a g3000.

however,the display got broken.

Now touch screen not working.

Is display and touch screen two different thing?

How much it will cost for replacement?

pauldmps

Banned
Ewwww ! Throw that phone away & get something better (at least a phone which does not damage your health)

rsk11584

Journeyman
if display is broken then touchscreen wont work, even in my alfatel touchscreen stopped working then found display had a crack might be thats y the resistive touch would not work , yeah and dont go for that chinese phones get a branded good quality one having low SAR value

pauldmps

Banned
And don't forget that there are no authorised service centre for carrying out repairs. You'll have to visit an unauthorised shop for repairs.

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
unauthorised shop for repairs s still okk.. bt these chinese products dont have much life.. even after your screen got replaced you will either have some issue in screen after a few months or in somethin else..

kiddish

Right off the assembly line
couldnt someonen give the answer to the real issue?

Display and touch is the same thing, you need to change your display... visit any local mobile repair shop they will help you to replace it... i hope it will be cost you approx 300 to 400 rs.

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Ewwww ! Throw that phone away & get something better (at least a phone which does not damage your health)

+ 1
dont buy Indo-Chinese Phone like micromax, LAVA, Zen.... The reason is that they are chinese mobiles which have not been tested for their SAR value...its very dangerous and can have long term effect on the health of the users. The government of india should make the testing and publishing of SAR values compulsory for all mobiles sold in India

Using a phone with SAR value above 1.0 is not recommended.

Beware!!!

Top Bottom