Chinese iPhone knock-off on the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
gx_saurav said:
For a phone of Rs 11k, i would have expected 2mp camera, rest looks fine. & the 235 MHz CPU is ARM not the usual X86. There is no direct comparison.

I was not comparing it to x86 processors, but rather to Nokia's previous generation phone processors.

As for the camera, does the MP rating really matter? Without optical zoom, there is no camera that is worth it. I have always been against camera on phones, and will continue to be so.

Your phone is worth buying :), just not as cool & sexy as a SE phone though :D in looks department

SE phones look cool? Ugh. Don't get me wrong, but they're very thick. Go out and check the thickness. If you like those designs, it is good for you, but for heaven's sake stop making generalizations.

SE W700i is 20 mm thick throughout, whereas the thickest point on the E50 is 16.9 mm, and at the slimmest point, it is around 11 mm thick.

And, oh yes, the speaker on the E50 is much louder than that on W800i, W810i or W700i. It's not as good as the one on W550i, which is marginally better.

As for the coolness factor, I do not have the habit of flashing my phone on every occasion possible. It's also got to do with taste.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
andy said:
As for the camera, does the MP rating really matter? Without optical zoom, there is no camera that is worth it. I have always been against camera on phones, and will continue to be so.
Yup it does matters.

andy said:
SE phones look cool? Ugh. Don't get me wrong, but they're very thick. Go out and check the thickness. If you like those designs, it is good for you, but for heaven's sake stop making generalizations.
Looks like they are learning something from Moto & Samsung now, check the size of new SE phones shown in 3GSM

And, oh yes, the speaker on the E50 is much louder than that on W800i, W810i or W700i. It's not as good as the one on W550i, which is marginally better.
personal choice, i use headphones insted

As for the coolness factor, I do not have the habit of flashing my phone on every occasion possible. It's also got to do with taste.

abe tere liye thik hai yaar,.....i don't like the complexity of symbian phones & Nokia E50 looks, simple. Symbian phones look like mini computer to me, i like my phone to be a phone anyway.

You don't like to flash it....well neither do I, but it attracts people automatically due to it's looks

Last edited:
OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
gx_saurav said:
Better not devitate the thread from iPhone & copying. this is not fight club & this thread is not about bootcamp
LOL! It was not me who brought Boot Camp into the discussion and posted blatant lies about it, and then ran out of points to support it. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom