Chinese Andriod Phones ay ebay ?

atherq

Broken In
Hey guys,

Look at these cell phones... Chinese make, android 2.2.1, Dual Sim n very cheap.

eBay India's Deal Junction - one stop shop for hottest deals & bargains on mobile phones, digicams, laptops, LCD TVs, computers, movies, shoes, diamond jewellery & more

Any comments ? r they trustworthy ?

123shree

Broken In
Hey guys,

Look at these cell phones... Chinese make, android 2.2.1, Dual Sim n very cheap.

eBay India's Deal Junction - one stop shop for hottest deals & bargains on mobile phones, digicams, laptops, LCD TVs, computers, movies, shoes, diamond jewellery & more

Any comments ? r they trustworthy ?
Dude don't ever buy those phones.!

lm2k

Journeyman
3yrs back boght a cheap chineese 4gb pmp- actual storage was just 8songs ,very low battery backup,frequent restarts,etc,etc.
Last year my friend boght a 32gb kingston pendrive from ebay- even 500mb file would get corrupt.i had to reflash it to discover that it was just 240mb sss ic
same year saw a clone of n78 boght by same friend -camera labelled 5mp but was qcif ,low battery backup and now the screen is dead!
I m not a expert but a noob student but anyone can tel that when they are offering so much for low price imagine what and where the manufacturers would have made money in the components used!

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Please stay away from the Chinese crap. They are totally expensive compared to their offering.

You want a cheap phone, go for Spice Mi 310 for 7k+

If you want a good and affordable Android phone, go for LG Optimus One for 9.5k

OP
A

atherq

Broken In
Thanks all of u !!

I was not going to order.. just was curious if v can try our luck with such a pricing ;)

The other deal gives an exact replica of Nokia E7 for ~4000 rs plus a Reebok watch worth 2500 rs free !! :-|
[ eBay India: â–ºDUAL SIM+3.4"TOUCHSCREEN+QWERTY+GRAVITY+64GBâ—„E7 MOBILE (item 230593380497 end time 02-Jun-2011 23:13:51 IST) ]

I wonder what is the manufacturing cost these ppl incur tht they can affford to sell it so cheap !! Anyways it looks like gambling.. u win some but u loose more :D

lm2k

Journeyman
Thanks all of u !!

I was not going to order.. just was curious if v can try our luck with such a pricing ;)

The other deal gives an exact replica of Nokia E7 for ~4000 rs plus a Reebok watch worth 2500 rs free !! :-|
[ eBay India: ￾0‰9¨C￾0†2DUAL SIM 3.4"TOUCHSCREEN QWERTY GRAVITY 64GB￾0‰9¡ª￾6¥7E7 MOBILE (item 230593380497 end time 02-Jun-2011 23:13:51 IST) ]

I wonder what is the manufacturing cost these ppl incur tht they can affford to sell it so cheap !! Anyways it looks like gambling.. u win some but u loose more :D

Never u never win and this is not gambling but a digital suicide.a dreg device will always be dreg.
Get a lg optimus one and u will never regret ur decision ever.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

cheap chassis. local processor (Chinese makes some really cheap SOC clones). memory at max 64Mb or maybe less. camera is again VGA or maybe not & that also having a month's life. add all these & the price doesn't even cross 2k.

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
Pathetic Cell Phones!! They don't even deserve Android! Don't even think of gifting them to anyone!

OP
A

atherq

Broken In
Thanx all u !!

Lesson learnt, no chinese make ever :)

BTW, i m still awaiting the release of wildfire S. Dunno how long i need to wait !!
I hope i can hold my patience, otherwise wil get LG optimus one :)

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Thanx all u !!

Lesson learnt, no chinese make ever :)

BTW, i m still awaiting the release of wildfire S. Dunno how long i need to wait !!
I hope i can hold my patience, otherwise wil get LG optimus one :)

keep refreshing the mobile device secgtion pages at flipkart and infibeam. You should see W:S soon, very soon in Indian market.

Top Bottom