China vs India

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

witnesstheday

China vs India: which is better? - For all of 2006 and till October 2007, the Chinese stock markets were on a roll. From a paltry 1,220 in December 2005, the Shanghai Composite Index multiplied 4.27 times to 6,429 by October, registering one of the most rapid rises in stock markets across the globe. During the same period, the Dow appreciated by just 32 per cent, the FTSE by 20 per cent, the Nikkei by 8.5 per cent, Hang Seng by 114 per cent and Sensex by 115 per cent.

Why India might overtake China - That, in fact, was the title of a recent white paper by the Chicago-based consultancy Keystone-India, founded by a group of top economists from Ernst & Young who believe that India is on track to surpass China in growth. "We believe this is India's moment," declares Keystone Chief Economist William T Wilson.

*www.politicsdebate.co.uk/politics31.html

Will India and China be military allies or will they be supicious of each others' fortunes and ambitions?

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
i live in Hong Kong so I think China is better. Anyway, China is becoming a financial point in this world. Jobs are very easy to find there.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
i live in Hong Kong so I think China is better. Anyway, China is becoming a financial point in this world. Jobs are very easy to find there.

Apart from the fact that it is very wrong to quote someone who is already banned , i completely agree with you.China is way ahead of India in Terms of infra structure and development.
@ The Higher Beings on this forum.
Please leave some people on this Forum for us to talk to ( How about like not banning ) .

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
//Offtopic:
@ The Higher Beings on this forum.
Please leave some people on this Forum for us to talk to ( How about like not banning )
How the hell is this thing related to the topic?? I think you should refrain from making these types of comments......

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
//Offtopic:

How the hell is this thing related to the topic?? I think you should refrain from making these types of comments......

You couldnt be more right.Nor in Hell nor in Heaven this was not related to the topic.I should at all cost stick to the topic. It was bad intention or rather despondency on my part, for i am really scared seeing the banned peoples list.
Either the people are taking lots of liberty here to get banned or then...no not now.I should stick to the topic.
If it were in China and considering the Human rights violation I would be shot dead by now posting in some forum about banned members.I am Lucky that this forum is part of India managed by good samaritan Indians.I seriously hope this includes India Vs china topic.
Still you know its really difficult quoting banned members quotes as they are in no position to reply.Ohh no not again...i should stick to the topic...My Bad .So long.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well, I would really appreciate the 1 child law forcibly undertaken by the Chinese government to get the population under control......India also needs it. And sometimes I feel, that Democracy is getting this country messed up......People make wrong use of it.

You couldnt be more right.Nor in Hell nor in Heaven this was not related to the topic.I should at all cost stick to the topic. It was bad intention or rather despondency on my part, for i am really scared seeing the banned peoples list.
Either the people are taking lots of liberty here to get banned or then...no not now.I should stick to the topic.
If it were in China and considering the Human rights violation I would be shot dead by now posting in some forum about banned members.I am Lucky that this forum is part of India managed by good samaritan Indians.I seriously hope this includes India Vs china topic.
Still you know its really difficult quoting banned members quotes as they are in no position to reply.Ohh no not again...i should stick to the topic...My Bad .So long.
Well, my friend......The moderators here are doing their job well......Its not that they're dictating over us........And you're banned only if you commit any mistake........Not just like that.......If I can remember correctly, I was the 1st guy over here who had put "Decrease the permanent ban for Praka123" in my signature.......Prakash indeed deserved some punishment but its not like we can just throw him away in the dustbin by permanently banning him. I know that I too was being offtopic in my previous post, but what I actually meant in that 'offtopic' thing was actually, not relate the situations with the Forum.....

Last edited:

threeonethree

Journeyman
are you kidding me ? there is no way india can compete with china.. just look at the state of affairs in india. the curruption the poverty . we dont have the infrastructure.we dont have a powerful army as china . and to top it all , china doesnt have politicians like india, they have more control. in china they banned vehicles on the road for the beijing games and people also complied, can you see this happening in india? in india, our govt almost collapsed because of 1 nuke deal. seriously india is a joke compared to china.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
^^^ But we have Bollywood where movies like Love Story 2050 are made !
As far as movies like these are made , and fathers love for son live and take him to this decadence of making this movie , India will always be ahead.
I love India

threeonethree

Journeyman
overtaken china? . i dont want to be seen as rude but can you justify that to me?

india:
*www.romanvirdi.com/delhi/old_delhi_from_jama_masjid.JPG

china:
*www.hotelsbycity.net/images/travelguides/int/china/beijing-big.jpg

Renny

Padawan
@ threeonethree ,

Stop being so naive and stop criticizing India,

You show pics of some Indian slum and Shanghai's skyline :rolleyes: ,

Please read all my points,

1. China is ahead of us because they liberalized their economy 15 years before us, what else do you expect, and they pushed their reforms aggressively,

2. China's GDP is mainly composed of Manufacturing, and China doesn't have home-grown companies like India, MOST of the companies in China are Foreign ones, they can easily stop manufacturing in China and they wouldn't be able to do anything about it,

3. China is heavily dependent on FDI, India's GDP (50%) of it is composed of the services sector which demands corporate skills and a sound education,

4. If you were in China your home would've been razed for a 4 lane highway and you wouldn't be able to do anything about it,

5. So they have Jackie Chan, does that make them better? BTW how old are you, your comments seem incredibly childish :rolleyes: , Chinks can make only Kung Fu flicks, we can make any type of movie we want,

6. India faces a lot of external and internal aggression, but we cope with all these difficulties and we are on a road towards great economic and military might :smile: ,

7. Ya and Indian chicks look much better than Chinese girls ;-) ,

8. You seem to be one of the victims of Chinese "propaganda" , you look at their skyscrapers and bloated statistics and you get awestruck :lol: .

9. You think skyscrapers are the only indication of a countries progress, well Mumbai is gonna have a 1000ft skyscraper by 2010 and thats only the beginning,

If you are so fed up GET OUTTA HERE, it really wont be much of a loss for us :rolleyes: ,

You want to criticize anyone, criticize out politicians.

Last edited:

threeonethree

Journeyman
i lost all my will to argue with you after i realised that you reffered to the chinese as "chinks" . get out of here you racist punk.
but anyways for your satisfaction?

1. China is ahead of us because they liberalized their economy 15 years before us, what else do you expect, and they pushed their reforms aggressively,
so whose fault is that india didnt liberalized their economy? is it chinas fault? you will say its the fault of the politicians, but arent the politicians citizens of india? and if they were doing wrong, where were other indians? this is supposed to be a democracy isnt it?

2. China's GDP is mainly composed of Manufacturing, and China doesn't have home-grown companies like India, MOST of the companies in China are Foreign ones, they can easily stop manufacturing in China and they wouldn't be able to do anything about it,
say what you want to , but arent the chinese ahead? thats not the current situation.

3. China is heavily dependent on FDI, India's GDP (50%) of it is composed of the services sector which demands corporate skills and a sound education,
again. my first point.. it that chinas fault? or any other countries fault? and dont you dare put "sound education" and india in one line. do you know about chinas education system? i think its the main reason its ahead.

4. If you were in China your home would've been razed for a 4 lane highway and you wouldn't be able to do anything about it,
atleast they get a home in china. haha.

5. So they have Jackie Chan, does that make them better? BTW how old are you, your comments seem incredibly childish :rolleyes: , Chinks can make only Kung Fu flicks, we can make any type of movie we want,

6. India faces a lot of external and internal aggression, but we cope with all these difficulties and we are on a road towards great economic and military might :smile: ,
doesnt china face internal aggression and external aggression and face tough competition? ever heard about tibet?

7. Ya and Indian chicks look much better than Chinese girls :wink: ,

8. You seem to be one of the victims of Chinese "propaganda" , you look at their skyscrapers and bloated statistics and you get awestruck :lol: .

i have no connection to the chinese. i am stating the facts.

9. You think skyscrapers are the only indication of a countries progress, well Mumbai is gonna have a 1000ft skyscraper by 2010 and thats only the beginning,

i bet that skyscraper will drawn in the very next rain due to bad drainage.

If you are so fed up GET OUTTA HERE, it really wont be much of a loss for us

fanboy..

now i think that i should refrain from stating the facts to people who are blinded and cant see anything. i should refrain from telling an indian how sorry the state here is.

its like going to a funeral of a man who died of kidney failure and saying " i am glad that he died. he was a bewada" . even though you are right , you will recieve flak. i thought the people were more open minded here.

Last edited:

Renny

Padawan
Well go to Youtube and see you'll come across loads of videos of Chinese calling Indians paki etc. and referring to us as "stinky Indians", "ugly black Indians", well maybe you're extremely thick-skinned but I cant tolerate such insult ;) , you chump.

I COMPLETELY agree with you that China is ahead in economy and military, I wouldn't be doing this if I was a fanboy,
I'm just pointing out the facts why they are ahead of us, and I entirely blame out politicians for our situation,

Remember your other post where you were whining about how people listen to Shaan, watch Hindi flicks etc. well aren't you in a way degrading those people, and you calling me racist?! Well first clean the dirt on your own back before telling others :rolleyes: .

i bet that skyscraper will drawn in the very next rain due to bad drainage.

Even Indians have homes mate, look around you there are homes and even poor people live in homes :lol: , and even Chinese are homeless or do you have 100% proof all Chinese live under roofs :lol: ,

Drown in next rains,
rain drainage!! Oh yea the rain might wash away the building like a paper boat,
Well if thats the best you can come up with :lol: .

And you too seem too be a racist you punk, always under estimating Indians and thinking Indians are useless.

So you'd be one of fellas to give up your house readily for demolition, gr8 :lol: .
ever heard about tibet?
Do you know China is torturing ethnic Tibetians and marginalizing them? There are graphic vids on Youtube,

Han Chinese are flooding Tibet and destroying Tibetian culture,

And most Ethnic Tibetians are exploited and treated like vermin by the PRC.

Last edited:

threeonethree

Journeyman
Well go to Youtube and see you'll come across loads of videos of Chinese calling Indians paki etc. and referring to us as "stinky Indians", "ugly black Indians", well maybe you're extremely thick-skinned but I cant tolerate such insult ;) , you chump.
what does that mean?i see no chinese people calling indians paki in this thread.you are the only racist here. get a life.

Remember your other post where you were whining about how people listen to Shaan, watch Hindi flicks etc. well aren't you in a way degrading those people, and you calling me racist?! Well first clean the dirt on your own back before telling others :rolleyes: .

you need to review your defination of racist. i am myself indian and i cant be racist against them . and just stating the obvious doesnt make me racist.

Even Indians have homes mate, look around you there are homes and even poor people live in homes :lol: , and even Chinese are homeless or do you have 100% proof all Chinese live under roofs :lol: ,
what i meant was that chinese are more well off ..

Drown in next rains,
rain drainage!! Oh yea the rain might wash away the building like a paper boat,
Well if thats the best you can come up with :lol: .
their cities are more well planned and have proper drainage, lighting, power , water etc.

And you too seem too be a racist you punk, always under estimating Indians and thinking Indians are useless.
can you tell me something i said which makes me racist? when did i say indians are useless. and i am just voicing my opinion , if you dont like it , get out. its called free speech.

So you'd be one of fellas to give up your house readily for demolition, gr8 :lol: .
Do you know China is torturing ethnic Tibetians and marginalizing them? There are graphic vids on Youtube,
the kashmiris claim the same thing the tibet people claim. not that i am against both of them...

shut up and crawl back into your cave.

Renny

Padawan
*in.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb7T5EFzljQ

*in.youtube.com/watch?v=NsUtjhXx6DI&feature=related

Check out those videos you fool, cant even search can you, I'm racist towards them because of those videos, Now don't go saying they aint Chinese cos they are Han Chinese,

And if you meant they are well off theres better ways to convey it like what you said now,

And FYI free speech doesn't mean unnecessarily degrading ppl, get out and learn some manners,

"Shut up and crawl back to your cave?" , First you crawl back to your $hit hole, And why so angry dude, its just a debate.

Last edited:

Renny

Padawan
Saw the videos, can't retaliate can you, you just quote something out of context what sense does it make, and if someone slaps you wont you retaliate?

Well you need some anger management and some psychotherapy :lol:,

And dude enough to this pointless bickering between both of us, bickering isn't going to improve things, let there be no hard feelings dude, I call for a truce :D .

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Ease off guys and cool down. I guess these kind of discussions happen when we don't accept the hard truth.
China is way ahead of India and thats a fact of life. I know as an Indian it hurts but take it or leave it.
If this discussion were to take in 2030 May be it would be better and equally justified.
But :eek: now .In 2008 !!! In this game whom are we kidding .
Let discuss something along the line of , how India can compete China and overtake it.The steps that India should take to beat China.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom