Cheats for SOF 2 MP

Prince Sinha

Daniel Prince
Hey guys its been 2 months since I started playing SOF 2 MP. I am pretty expert in the game now. But there are few players who defeat me easily. So if you know any working cheats then please help me with full description.

I have tried "sv_cheats 1" and then "god", but it doesn't work.Plz help:smile:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Wrong section.

Pls go to gaming section.

Back to topic-

using cheats in MP is not very legal. They might be disabled.

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

you might get yourself kicked out of the server. Your ip may be banned.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Hey guys its been 2 months since I started playing SOF 2 MP. I am pretty expert in the game now. But there are few players who defeat me easily. So if you know any working cheats then please help me with full description.

I have tried "sv_cheats 1" and then "god", but it doesn't work.Plz help:smile:

Try Cheatbook database 2011 or google for trainers etc.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Cheats in SP campaign will be fun and will add extra oomph for some time. But Cheating on a multiplayer is, considered extremely unethical. Train hard, keep trying. Even if there is a way, don't cheat on MP.

Last edited:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Even if
there is a way, don't cheat on MP.

OP, if you cheat you will be frowned upon by fellow players. You probably wont be ever allowed to play on that server.

Stay away from cheating in Multiplayer but cheat to the fullest in Single Player :D

Cheats are enabled in single player but not multiplayer

I think trainers actually work in MP.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
cool thread bro, you like cheating in multiplayer so we created a multiplayer inside multiplayer so that you can cheat while you cheat.

PS: Cheating in MP is for noobs.

OP
Prince Sinha

Prince Sinha

Daniel Prince
SO funny ,Faun!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

Far Cry 2 is little bit difficult to play for me

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

I have been to many gaming sections and found that many others people were also searching for the working cheats but nothing helped

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
There are no cheats for multi-player in every game.

The cheats which you are talking about - god mode etc. will only work if the server admin has enabled them. No admin will ever do that. These cheats are useful for development purposes to map-makers and modders.

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

oh yea, start your own server and then do whatever you want to do - sv_cheats 1, god mode etc. It will work.

Top Bottom