Negative Experience Cheated by theitwares.com - How i paid 63500 for a piece of marble

Abhishtu

Right off the assembly line
The title says it all... i gave theitwares.com 63500 for a MSI Sea Hawk and he sent me a marble instead.

This video has pictures and the details-
Cheated by theitwares.com - How I paid Rs 63500 for a piece of marble - YouTub

Now, he has washed his hands of me and is also ignoring my mails.

I will go all in and take him to court for this....but I WILL NOT let anyone else be cheated the way i have.

I bought 3 components from him. Two were fine and the third had a marble in the box. The overall packing had not been tampered with so foul play from fedex is highly unlikely... meaning it was tampered at the store itself.

Either way, it is his responsibility to get me what i paid for... his claim of genuine products and replacement guarantee is
completely hollow!

PLEASE BE SAFE BUYING FROM ONLINE RETAILERS! Trust me, you dont want to be in my shoes right now

Attachments

• IMG_20160127_182009769.jpg
    IMG_20160127_182009769.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 356
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 386

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Wow. I have considered buying from them before, but I never really came around to it. This is really ****ed up.

If you need legal help regarding this, you should also consider posting this on /r/india, there are people there who can give you legal advise.

PS: Please refrain from reposting the same thread.

- - - Updated - - -

PPS: [MENTION=77264]Vyom[/MENTION]/mods can you move this thread to Online Shopping section and mark it as "Negative experience"?

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Wow. I have considered buying from them before, but I never really came around to it. This is really ****ed up.

If you need legal help regarding this, you should also consider posting this on /r/india, there are people there who can give you legal advise.

PS: Please refrain from reposting the same thread.

- - - Updated - - -

PPS: @Vyom /mods can you move this thread to Online Shopping section and mark it as "Negative experience"?

thats why i buy expensive stuff offline......

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Nothing wrong with buying expensive stuff online. Many retailers are reliable enough to do so.

I have bought peripherals online many times.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
But why wait since January? I am not saying not to be unreasonable, but the benefit of buying from the retailer directly is that he should be able to correct in a week or two. Anything more just shady from the retailer's end unless he's constantly being in touch with you.

Can you post the pictures of the outer packaging? You could try pinging MSI India's distributor, give them the packaging's serial number and ask them if its a genuine import. If it is, notify them about the issue. If its not a genuine import, then along with the series of inconsistencies you should put an FIR. The police and consumer court will ask the same thing- why wait since January??? They wouldn't be wrong if they said that's really difficult to take your word for it, unless you have screenshots of conversations and call recordings.

I doubt its the couriers fault. Why would they put another MSI card along with the piece of a marble? courier boy wants to play ROTR with DX12 and HBAO + VXAO?

Top Bottom