Cheapest Web Hoting : Reliable, Honest | 8Core/4GB + 99.9% UTG + BACKUP

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Vijay-IN

Vijay-IN

cPanel/WHM Hosting
sorry but you are too ignorant to post anything here. My initial post commenting on dual core got nothing to do with your server config nor anything serious....just a offtopic comment.
Believe it or not but you are still off topic and just want to be smart in front
of others because I'm a newbie here. :D

So far from your replies I could understand that you know nothing technical to prove what you are and your offerings. And Mind you its not only you are here to offer hosting services and special offers for digit members. There are many like cyrus, ravi and few other have been offering this for long time and gained trust among ourselves. Its better you keep off from here rather than posting useless and junk replies for our queries.
I think intelligent people will not mind these childish comments. :cool:

Well, I respect the service providers here who are active since long and having a
good reputation, as it is really inspiring for me.
Good Luck to all of you big B's and
sorry to compete with ;)

Everyone knows in a forum the reputation and appraisal is everything for a member. You say...
And finally who want your reputaion or appraisal....anyone can create an id just for posting in bazaar section to fool others.:mad:
Moreover, people here can't be easily fooled as you think, as they have got a thing called sense.
Be civilized and polite, otherwise it can harm your reputation [Oh, you really don't care about.. right?]
Enjoyed your replies anyways!!! Thanks man! :smile:

Being more technical and coming to the original topic, I'll give a
few review accounts for free first month to the members having
more than 500 posts or who have replied to this thread with their
interest. Fair enough?

Please let me know if you are interested to have a review account.

Questions are still welcome!
Regards
Vijay

axxo

99.9% Idle
Believe it or not but you are still off topic and just want to be smart in front
of others because I'm a newbie here. :D

I think intelligent people will not mind these childish comments. :cool:
the one who cant differentiate a offtopic forum comment and an actual reply should consider themselves childish. again as i said its ur business to get $$ here am not gonna get anything if i act smart or post comments like this...btw you a newbie here i believe you dont worry :D

Everyone knows in a forum the reputation and appraisal is everything for a member. You say...Moreover, people here can't be easily fooled as you think, as they have got a thing called sense.
Be civilized and polite, otherwise it can harm your reputation [Oh, you really don't care about.. right?]
Enjoyed your replies anyways!!! Thanks man! :smile:

oh..if i doubt your business policy, then i would be considered as uncivilized and unpolite..in that case then i would prefer to be like that. Well I dont want the reputation from anyone who act indifferently in this forum. Thx anyway that you read my replies rather than just posting the same comment again and again.

Being more technical and coming to the original topic, I'll give a
few review accounts for free first month to the members having
more than 500 posts or who have replied to this thread with their
interest. Fair enough?

Questions are still welcome!
Regards
Vijay

:smile: atleast you have learned how to market. Good going anyway.

OP
Vijay-IN

Vijay-IN

cPanel/WHM Hosting
Review Accounts :)

I'm offering a few review accounts for free first month to the
members having more than 500 posts or who have replied
to this thread with their interest.

Thanks
-Vijay

OP
Vijay-IN

Vijay-IN

cPanel/WHM Hosting
Interested prsn here

Thanks for your interest, We'll be more than happy to host you :)

Update : Hosted! Hope to serve you the best.

INFO:
Please order the plans directly from the website [ www.indianets.com/shared.php ]
Plan 2 has got some changes, resources are 2GB/20GB but you can host 15 domains now.

Please let me know if you need the coupon code for 1st month off if you want to pay monthly, otherwise order yearly and I will advance the dates manually. Fair enough?

First Month Free review accounts are still available and you can have it if you have even 200+ posts.

Thanks and Regards,
Vijay

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom