Cheapest full hd led tv with usb recording ?

mrsam1999

Broken In
I am looking for the cheapest full hd led tv with "usb recording" facility ? I have seen one of Akai 19", but that's not full hd. Any suggestions ?

Sam22

TV Expert
I am looking for the cheapest full hd led tv with "usb recording" facility ? I have seen one of Akai 19", but that's not full hd. Any suggestions ?

USB recording?? I didn't get you.

I searched a lot and finally found this.
*forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/1588321

OP
M

mrsam1999

Broken In
It means u can record tv programs into an usb memory stick that u plug into the tv. Most lcd tvs have usb playback builtin, but i want the usb recording facility also.

OP
M

mrsam1999

Broken In
Yes, but actually i am looking to replace my vcr which is out of order now and don't want to get those over hyped dvrs that come with dth systems. Also i want to buy a new full hdtv so i am looking for this feature in a tv !

akish4u

Right off the assembly line
PERSONAL VIDEO RECORDING{PVR}........we can record anything with just connecting external HDD...............its enabled in many LEDs in europe and america......but not in asian countries........

for example samsung 40ES5500 which was released in europe has PVR feature........but the same LED tv without PVR and with same specs was released in asia with model ES5600.

in india you can find PVR feature in some samsung 6 series and 7 series LEDs

Top Bottom