Cheapest DSLR ?

Tarun

In the zone
as the Title says i want to know which is the cheapest DSLR presently in the market i aim for a 10k but is my 15k max budget i would buy its in the coming month somewhere in the ending on July i have really no idea about cameras i have heard that Dslr starts from 20k or so is it true ?? and what is the best i can get in 10k :confused:

kunal grover

Cool techie
canon sx150is gives 12x optical zoom and complete manual controls
if you can wait a bit in a week i am going to try CHDK on it which gives all features of a DSLR i will tell you asap

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Cheapest DSLR will be around 20k. For half the budget of cheapest DSLR you can get Canon SX150 or Fuji S2950

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Yeah there are mirror-less interchangeable lens cameras. Again it would cost around 20k.

sujoyp

Grand Master
Olympus epl1 is the cheapest one...its good actuallty :)

But at ur budget and exp i will go for sx150 :)

mastervk

In the zone
You might be able to get used canon 1100 for rs 10000.

But practically if a person budget is only rs 10000,there is no use thinking about DSLR.For Rs10000 a person can buy good point and shoot camera and enjoy photography.

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
I believe the cheapest DSLR you can get in this market is Canon 1000D. I bought it for 24k more than 1 yrs back.

But again, you will only get a 18-55 non IS lens with that.

Being in a budget constrain, better buy a good point and shoot camera from Canon as other members are suggesting.

Remember, buying a DSLR is not just abt buying the camera, there is a lot of additional cost like buying some zoon and prime lens to get the best out of the cam.

kunal grover

Cool techie
I nearly forgot to reply
actually the CHDK works very well on this I've not tried all features but till now it is working fine

Top Bottom