Cheapest Domains in India | Independence Day Sale | .com/.net/.org/.biz = Rs 299

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as i know ... there is no such thing as Transfer fees for shifting hosts.

And for the ownership rights of a domain .... one can own any domain as long as the duration for which it is registered. i mean to say it depends on you whether u renew ur domain every year or pay it once in two years or 5 years or 10 years. buy u have to pay for it for the whole duration.

And i may say that hosting a website is not difficult thing. u can manage it if have a little interest. I am also hosting 3-4 sites currently and its not much of a headache. And Vijay is a very helpful Host. I know as i am hosting 2 sites with his hosting plans. U'll not regret if u decide to choose him. I am one of his satisfied customers and will recommend him any day of the week.

adi007

Youngling
As far as i know ... there is no such thing as Transfer fees for shifting hosts.

And for the ownership rights of a domain .... one can own any domain as long as the duration for which it is registered. i mean to say it depends on you whether u renew ur domain every year or pay it once in two years or 5 years or 10 years. buy u have to pay for it for the whole duration.

You are right
But there is transfer fees when the domain is moved from one registrar to another
like godaddy to mitsu something like that which is done rarely :)

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
^Transfer may also include freebies. When I moved my domain, I got a free renewal, but I paid for the transfer! Overall, few money was saved!

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
The domain i want is available on .ind.in
After the coupon code, it comes to $9.71
Can i pay with an indian credit card? What would be the final cost?

OP
Vijay-IN

Vijay-IN

cPanel/WHM Hosting
What i want to know is say i purchase a domain through you,
Wil i be its owner for ever?? or do i have to pay some charges every year?? im not talking abt the hosting plans..

The transfer fees im talking abt are 1) shifting from you to other host
2) shifting from other host to you.
I know shifting is possible, i just want to know if there are fees..

just a general question, is it easy to host a website??
Can u point to any refrences..

Well, I think the great members of TD have answered your questions elaborately.
If you still want any clarification, just let us know :)

And i may say that hosting a website is not difficult thing. u can manage it if have a little interest. I am also hosting 3-4 sites currently and its not much of a headache. And Vijay is a very helpful Host. I know as i am hosting 2 sites with his hosting plans. U'll not regret if u decide to choose him. I am one of his satisfied customers and will recommend him any day of the week.

Thank you very much for your descriptive input and recommendation :)
I would always love to server you the best and will always keep the things consistent.

You are right
But there is transfer fees when the domain is moved from one registrar to another
like godaddy to mitsu something like that which is done rarely :)

Thanks for your input too, mate :)

^Transfer may also include freebies. When I moved my domain, I got a free renewal, but I paid for the transfer! Overall, few money was saved!

Yes, exactly! Thank you.

Thats the principle of Transfer. It includes one year renewal :)

Yup! thanks mate :)

The domain i want is available on .ind.in
After the coupon code, it comes to $9.71
Can i pay with an indian credit card? What would be the final cost?

We have discussed it on YIM yesterday. Still I would just like to point out PayPal or OnlineSBI transfer are the best and quick options for our dealing. You may also consider NEFT from any other bank to SBI.

You can very well use you Credit Card to pay us via PayPal gateway. The conversion rates will be applied as per PayPal's policy, it completely depends on the date on which you are committing the transaction.

For bank transfer you can assume a conversion rate of Rs 40 a USD $.
So, $ 9.71 = Rs 390 would be fine.

GRAB the offer for the last day today :D

Best Regards,
Vijay

Unlimited Internet

UnlimitedInternet.co.in
Dear Vijay,

Please list your current prices for the Domain names. As I see the offer has expired it would be good if you update the prices.

If prices are good I will pass users who need domain name to you :)

Thanks,
Unlimited Internet Services

OP
Vijay-IN

Vijay-IN

cPanel/WHM Hosting
Rs 299 Offer extended :)

Dear Vijay,

Please list your current prices for the Domain names. As I see the offer has expired it would be good if you update the prices.

If prices are good I will pass users who need domain name to you :)

Thanks,

Done mate! Thanks for considering us :)
How about the new prices.. I mean the extended offer ;)

its the same ...299 . He is extending the offer:)

Sure buddy.. thanks for informing everyone :)

To all: We have extended the offer due to your great responses.
Thanks to Mr Jalan for convincing me to offer this to our great community.

Please post if you have any question regarding this.
Best Regards,
Vijay

jalanbk

Right off the assembly line
Re: Rs 299 Offer extended :)

Thanks to Mr Jalan for convincing me to offer this to our great community.

I Have given my honest opinion ... and I was not trying to convince you ....
anyway Friends grab this offer you will not find .com Domain names cheaper than this

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
I Have Purchased a Domain Name from Sify. Can I Transfer it to you? I already have applied for hosting elsewhere but I NEED To register CUSTOM NAMESERVERS. Is it Possible ? That is the nameservers will point to my host,but i want to mask them and put the NS that I have registered.

OP
Vijay-IN

Vijay-IN

cPanel/WHM Hosting
I Have Purchased a Domain Name from Sify. Can I Transfer it to you?
Yes, you are most welcome to do so :)
You just need to get the Transfer Code (ERP Code) from your previous registrar.

I already have applied for hosting elsewhere but I NEED To register CUSTOM NAMESERVERS. Is it Possible ? That is the nameservers will point to my host,but i want to mask them and put the NS that I have registered.

No problem at all.. you just need to ask your host to set 'A Records' for the nameservers IPs.

You can definitely register your custom nameservers for domains registered with Indianets.com for FREE.

The fact is.. many registrars charges a huge (yes more than the domain's prices) to register your custom nameservers.

I wont disclose the name.. but a highly advertising company as the cheapest domains in India is charging Rs 1500 for setting custom nameservers, one of my clients transferred due to this reason.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.
Regards,
Vijay

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
The fact is.. many registrars charges a huge (yes more than the domain's prices) to register your custom nameservers.

I wont disclose the name.. but a highly advertising company as the cheapest domains in India is charging Rs 1500 for setting custom nameservers, one of my clients transferred due to this reason.

I dont like to bash but the above statement is not true to most extend. People on the forum are newbies and dont have much knowledge in Domains and stuff. So please make all statements carefully so they dont get a false idea :)

OP
Vijay-IN

Vijay-IN

cPanel/WHM Hosting
I dont like to bash but the above statement is not true to most extend. People on the forum are newbies and dont have much knowledge in Domains and stuff. So please make all statements carefully so they dont get a false idea :)

For you kind information. Get your facts straight before saying something false!!!

It's not only my client's experience and cause to shift, but my first ever domain was registered with them and they asked for Rs1500 in order to set my private(child) namservers.

If you have any problem regarding my statement either PM me or report to a mod, I think this the best way to find the justice in forums you believe.

I would really appreciate if you go and get everything correct of your info and then come here. I'm sorry to say that.. but I have 5+ years of experience in domaining and websites.

Thanks for your concern.
Vijay

Last edited:

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
I have Pmed You. You said *many* registrars, sorry i am just curious here to know who are they :)

I am not challenging your experience. I just want to see the true info

Unlimited Internet

UnlimitedInternet.co.in
Dear Vijay,

Thanks for extending the offer. Your price rocks !!.

Will push domain name registrations to you :)

Thanks,

OP
Vijay-IN

Vijay-IN

cPanel/WHM Hosting
Dear Vijay,

Thanks for extending the offer. Your price rocks !!.

Will push domain name registrations to you :)

Thanks,

Thanks dude! You are most welcome.

These prices will be valid till Verisign's worldwide price increment i.e. scheduled on 1st Oct, 2008.

So grab the offer before that to avoid regretting later. It's fact that you can't find an offer similar to this in India.

Thanks,
Vijay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom