Cheap & Reliable web hosting in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sridhar_Rao

In the zone
Hi guys,

I wish to have my website running, but which in your opinion is the best indian company whose servers are cheap and reliable. There are plenty of companies around who provide shared hosting, but how many are really good? I am looking for 50 MB windows hosting for an amount of Rs.1500/- or less. If you suggest a hosting company, please also mention some site already hosted in it.

OP
Sridhar_Rao

Sridhar_Rao

In the zone
It really doesn't matter. My website that is currently hosted on a delhi server provides me email forms that runs on ASP. I have a static website and the only interactivity is the online forms. As long as I get the right scripts (CGI/perl), even linux would be fine. by the way, where are your servers located and what are the hosting packages? I noticed in your website that the prices are mentioned in dollars and is on monthly basis.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
CGI/Perl is there. Like your current hosts, the servers are in US but we are in India. Packages are mentioned on www.host4cheap.org/shared.php. Prices are in USD since most of clients are International. You can easily convert into Rs by multiplying Average Rs 42/. :)

satyamy

Alive Again...
sukhdeepsinghkohli said:
CGI/Perl is there. Like your current hosts, the servers are in US but we are in India. Packages are mentioned on www.host4cheap.org/shared.php. Prices are in USD since most of clients are International. You can easily convert into Rs by multiplying Average Rs 42/. :)
yes its good would recommend host4cheap

you can use *www.x-rates.com/ for current $ rate

ahref

In the zone
I am offering Windows Hosting with ASP, ASP.NET 1.1 and 2.0 support. To know the list of sites hosted by me send email or PM.

There are around 5 people in this forum who is using windows hosting from me.

For more details visit *www.ewebguru.com/

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Mine server is also in US...but I too can provide only linux hosting.I can provide
50MB for Rs. 200/- per yr.
100 MB for Rs 300/- per yr
200 MB for Rs 600/- per yr

All package have all popular features.you can find more abt the package here:
*www.techiehost.org/paid_hosting.html

PM me if you r interested.

Last edited:

champ_rock

champ_rock
one question i would like to ask u is why are u looking for ONLY indian servers? in my opinion you can get cheaper rates as well as more reliable service if u go for some foreign companies.

for example if u want to use www.dreamhost.com
then use this promo code: : MAX97
this will knock off 97$ from the bill
and u will have to pay only 22$ for one year hosting which is much more than the 50mb space that u r asking for

champ_rock

champ_rock
not sure about next year.. but defiantely u can take a backup and move ur website to another server in less than 10minutes.. it does not require much work

u can also try out other hosting services.. if they accept paypal then u can pay by credit card also. i am hosted at *www.mattcomphosting.com/ and telling u frankly there uptime is superb. they are themselves hosted on layeredtech servers

the "value plan" suits ur needs IMO

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
LOL, PM me if anyone wanna know who all is hosted with me :p

I am not forcing you to buy from me, but i strongly suggest you to stay away from oversellers like Dreamhost, Servage, SiteGorund, Globat, Site5 etc...........you wont be getting anything as offered :)

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
You may look at net4domains.com
Well known companies like reliance, ranbaxy, sifycorp etc. For 50mb+10 email id(20mb each) they charges Rs.1500/- which is very reasonable. I have hosted my own companies website on their server. I have no problem with them.

urfriend

Right off the assembly line
Hi,
www.indyahozting.com can give you 1 GB of space and 10 domains with unlimited e-mail aliases for Rs.800/- . Also this host can give you 500 MB of space just for Rs.500.I am used to this host, the service is perfect.I like to suggest this host which can fulfill your hosting needs.I think, you can go with www.indyahozting.com.I advice you not to pay Rs.1500/- just for 50 MB space when you have such a nice option.:)

champ_rock

champ_rock
sukhdeepsinghkohli said:
LOL, PM me if anyone wanna know who all is hosted with me :p

I am not forcing you to buy from me, but i strongly suggest you to stay away from oversellers like Dreamhost, Servage, SiteGorund, Globat, Site5 etc...........you wont be getting anything as offered :)
any particular reason to stay away from those oversellers? i mean why do u consider overselling as bad ? everyone does it

and also, u require much less space than they are offering so whats the fuss?

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
champ_rock said:
any particular reason to stay away from those oversellers? i mean why do u consider overselling as bad ? everyone does it

Yes, i do consider overselling as bad. Why they have to lie to people about something which they cant provide. Most customers are newbies, why they have to take advantage of them ? Most Oversellers would be taking annual payments or Monthly Payments with High Setup fees (Setup Fees - on shared plans, you got to be kidding me) and very less Money Back Gaurantee. Once they receive their payments, they always look for excuses and customer is ripped off.

Sorry, but i dont support such business stragies.

everyone does it
Not evryone, even someone does, not to that extend.

Offcourse, but thats the not the universal truth. Some would have Database size limits, whats the use when you cant *use* the space you pay for.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
urfriend said:
Hi friends,
Did anyone tried www.indyahozting.com?. Check it out for its surprising prices and features. Its a good host. They provide 24*7*365 support.
U can be banned if you continue advertising your own company like this.you already have one offer post in this thread. And my dear this is a very old thread.

Be regular at the forum..sure you will get customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom