Cheap Gamepad !

Status
Not open for further replies.

digster

Broken In
Hey guys i'm really on a scrappy budget and would like you to suggest a cheap 2-analog 8-button gamepad(like the ps2 controller),preferrably in Mumbai(Lamington).

I've zeroed in on a gamepad from a company named 'Enter' for Rs.350 but i think the shopper is charging me a bit more.
Plz show me the light!

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Get the Zebronics analog controller[with vibration] which is up for 500 bucks. Its gud gor the price.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
*s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/GAMEPAD_CONFIG.JPG

Rs. 240:)):))

Chinese brand.

works nice , dual Vibration FeedBack.... using since a year. :p

thadhanihemant

Journeyman
well can ne one tell me something about the steering wheels, i want to buy one..
plz tell some good model preferably logitech or ne other brand u think is good.. plz quote the price also..

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
dunno about Logitech, but Chinese makes which have Handbrake/gear shifter, cost Rs.1300-1500.

but NO Force FeedBack.

blackleopard92

In the zone
even i have the same one. (except the fact that buttons are labeled 1234 and for Rs 200 )it's bang for buck.one thing that used to stop me from buying these was the feel of plastic, but it's good too.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
in the PC gamepad, the buttons are numbered (1,2,3,4). take a close look in the pic. you can see the numbers.:D

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
for 200-250/-
anyshop in Richie Street (Mount Road)

i bought this @Rs.240. (1+ month ago).

if you buy any game DVD, dont pay more than 40 buks.:))

comrade

foreign return(0)
thanks dude...those are only olden days that i used to buy games...only torrents now.
240 sounds cheap...any model no is there that i should mention while i ask for it?

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
nope no model no., just askk them for PC Gamepad, they'll show two models, one WITH Joystick (like mine, in pic) & other WITHOUT the Joystick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom