Cheap cell phone to accompany mp3 player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
Hey.

I recently bought a creative zen 8gig after selling my w810i which I used to use for music. Now I need a cheap cell phone. I would like you to suggest the best cell phone between 3000-3500 Rs.

Here are the requirements in order of priority :

1) Good buttons and call quality
2) Sleek
3) Looks good
4) Colour Screen

OP
ring_wraith

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
the w200i -> wayy out of my budget.

The 2630 seems appealing. How much is it? And how much can a new moto RAZR V3 be had for?

OP
ring_wraith

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
Dude. can't switch number for sum 1000 bucks....

I got the 2630 price, kinda exxpensive as i don't think i will be usin the camera, it's like paying 4k for a slim phone...

nothing ultra-cheap and ultra slim? Nothing else matters.

sandeepkochhar

In the zone
Go for Nokia 6085...Looks good...Stylish...Has good keypad...Great voice quality...Has 262 k colour screen....Costing Rs 4500/-....Infact I just bought it a day before...So kindathought suggest that to someone...

OP
ring_wraith

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
I'm getting a phone to accompany my MP3 player, hence the thread title. I don't care about any features whatsoever. It might as well not even have ring-tones, just a beep and vibrator will do. It's just gotta be slim.

I'm getting a phone to accompany my MP3 player, hence the thread title. I don't care about any features whatsoever. It might as well not even have ring-tones, just a beep and vibrator will do. It's just gotta be slim.
good. Then just go and get something like the Nokia 1110. You can still go for one of those <Rs.1000/- mobiles. And if you want it to accompany your mp3 player, it needn't have media playback, radio, etc.

try any motorola phone for just slim phone like motorola w180 motoyuva
otherwise if you can afford go with e250 all the phone features like bluetooth, microsd card slot, FM, cam etc and price is around 5k

OP
ring_wraith

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
Hey Gautham, 1110 is not slim man! It's actually pretty thick!

And no, choiceforfreedom2000 i would never spend 5k on a phone after having a dedicated MP3 player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom