Chat with the Honor CEO!

buffetchamp

Right off the assembly line
Hi Mr. CEO sir. Will Honour 7x get Android Pie? Many phones are getting it. Please make it look better than android nougat and oereo on 7x. I get furustrated on using Honor nougat and oereo.

Hi Mr. CEO sir. Will Honour 7x get Android Pie? Many phones are getting it. Please make it look better than android nougat and oereo on 7x. I get furustrated on using Honor nougat and oereo.
Use a launcher like Nova, change themes to make the phone look different. Its android, so you can customize a lot even without rooting.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Honestly, if you are fed-up with custom, bloated UI on your phone, I think you should look for other options. You can't flash AOSP based custom roms though.

Essential need serious marketing, maybe they should partner with any top brands! they started out loud but they failed.
Essential had several problems at launch, the 2 major reasons IMO would be their launch price of $700 or so & poor camera software. Even though later on improved camera with updates but it still wasn't close to other flagship devices.

With the price cut afterwards, it was reduced to $500, it became a good choice due to S835 & stock android. But at that time S8 was at $575 which had a better screen, camera & 3.5mm jack for a bit more cost along with many other advantages.

Top Bottom