Chat with the Honor CEO!

Both fingerprint and face unlock are reliable as the former us unique for every individual and the latter uses AI to detect. My concern here is, what is you're sleeping and someone slowly places your finger to unlock your phone? How would you trust that? You never know if someone does that to you.. I think that there should be an iris detection in the phone. The patterns of the iris in a human eye are also unique for everyone. That's what my opinion is.
If you don't trust the people near you, put a PIN code.

Face unlock is the weakest in terms of security. Iris unlock is secure but is slow, so even Samsung is rumored to remove it from S10.

SilentAssassin

Broken In
Can we expect an Gaming Phone from Honor With Extraordinary Gaming Performance ?
(A Competition to Gaming Beast Asus' ROG and Xiaomi's Black Shark)

Can we expect an Gaming Phone from Honor With Extraordinary Gaming Performance ?
(A Competition to Gaming Beast Asus' ROG and Xiaomi's Black Shark)
Honor is trying to compete those with the newly announced GPU Turbo tech, apparently. I don't think it is clear if there is a demand for gaming smartphones as they are kind of using the same internals as any flagship phone but with more emphasis on cooling, battery life, 8GB RAM & RGB lighting (unlike laptop or PC segments where the internals are much powerful).

Only time will tell. I would say OP6 is good for gaming due to S845 + 1080p screen. Also, it is the cheapest S845 phone. Even Honor 10 is a good choice due to its 1080p screen, but its GPU is weaker than S845. But if flagship phones start to offer some kind of gaming mode, in which they change the resolution of the display to 1080p while gaming, it would be great. I think Samsung had this feature in its Game Launcher earlier, but now it's not there. But system wide resolution change is supported.

dijas78

New to this forum
My Opinion
Got a new OTA update on the Honor 10 and it says it enables EIS finally. Anyone else got this update, With this update, the video recording has drastically improved in terms of quality, especially when you are taking selfie videos and also videos taken while walking. If you are an Honor 10 users, you can get this update now. You can open the settings app on the phone and check for new updates.

rajeevke198

Right off the assembly line
Like previous Huawei and Honor phones, the Honor 10 comes with a dual rear camera. One sensor is a 24MP monochrome shooter while the other is a 16MP color one.

When you take a photo on the rear camera in auto mode, the camera will take the same shot with both sensors, and combine the images for a photo with more detail than you’d get from a single lens.

rajeevke198

Honor’s last few top-end phones have impressed us, and the Honor 10 is no exception. There’s a lot to love here, especially considering the price compared with other flagships, and we particularly enjoyed the camera, the display and the overall design.

nihad

No IP rating is a major turn down for honor 10. I know it's a pocket friendly flagship killer & somethings must be compromised but waterproofing is something of a protection rather than a feature.

My question is
1. EMUI is more of an ios gimmick is look but provides useful features. Why not go for a cleaner & minimal interface or skin which is similar to stock android rather than ios with features provided by huawei in their version of android

2. Honor magic was a nice project why not incorporate its features in all honor devices

nihad

I have been suggesting honor devices to friends and family ever since i bought honor 6 3 years ago.
Honor 6 plus, Honor 7 for two of my friends & they were happy about the device. Honor 8 for two cousins & they were also satisfied. Honor 8 pro for another friend & he doesn't complain.However i bought honor 5x for my mom & also suggested it to a friend & both of them were quite unsatisfied with the device. Also i suggested honor 6x to a friend & everyday i hear him complaining.

Honor had been a trustworthy & reliable brand for me however the smartphones with x in their number is a let down. fewer models with better quality is better for honor as a brand i think. These backlashes from minor models could effect the brand image as a whole

PrashantK007

Journeyman
Honor’s last few top-end phones have impressed us, and the Honor 10 is no exception. There’s a lot to love here, especially considering the price compared with other flagships, and we particularly enjoyed the camera, the display and the overall design.
Who is we? Are you posting from a facebook page or group account?

Basav

Hello,

A thought, users are always worried about the protecting the phone with screengaurd, etc to avoid the damages... it’s good to design the phone that is free from these and use out of box as it is..

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Hello,

A thought, users are always worried about the protecting the phone with screengaurd, etc to avoid the damages... it’s good to design the phone that is free from these and use out of box as it is..
Most people prefer form over functionality and want shiny wafer thin phones which has 100 GP selfie camera with Supernova flash.
For the sane users, we either just get the rugged variant or use it carefully with some protection.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
GPS doesn't need internet to locate your position. Maps consume data.

Did you know that you can store some selected areas offline in google maps?
Download areas and navigate offline - Android - Google Maps Help
Maybe he wants Honor to make a dedicated GPS device which works offline using just nearby cell towers and satellites.

Rahul Bhandari

Honor 10 is definitely a flagship smartphone which set new goals and marks for the industry. It has everything a smartphone geek wants in one. But why it missed one feature of water resistance?

SilentAssassin

Broken In
You should introduce some game mode kinda stuff so that It can automatically manage system resources to make sure to get the optimal frame rates and restrict the network access of apps running in the background to make sure we won’t lag out in a match, which is great if we happen to be playing on of the more popular mobile MOBAs and it could restrict annoying notifications while playing.

You should introduce some game mode kinda stuff so that It can automatically manage system resources to make sure to get the optimal frame rates and restrict the network access of apps running in the background to make sure we won’t lag out in a match, which is great if we happen to be playing on of the more popular mobile MOBAs and it could restrict annoying notifications while playing.
Along with those additions, an option to select screen resolution will help 1440p phones (if Honor releases one in future) a lot as anything above 1080p are kind of wasted pixels resulting in lower performance.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Bring GPU turbo as soon as possible in honor devices cause the arm Mali GPU mp3 12 doesn't perform as good as adreno 630 GPU so mobile gamers are gonna hate
The clips of the videos shot at 1080p at 60fps appears to be blurry
Hope all these things gets fixed in the coming updates
You can't add OIS or better GPU by using OTAs.

Top Bottom