chat window in opera mini 6.5/nokia x2 01

mahendran

Journeyman
I am experiencing a strange problem regarding chat window in my opera mini mobile browser in nokia x2 01.

recently,chat window is not appearing while browsing some site like mysystem.in(I used to get the chat window for the site till few days back,the site owner had not made any changes too). I am able to chat in some other blogs etc,using same gprs connection/mobile.

when connected through a laptop,I am getting the chat window for the above site mysystem.in too.

that means some thing has gone wrong in my mobile which is preventing the access to the chat window.

any help would be highly appreciated.

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
Chatting is not possible on Opera Mini as it does not execute scripts locally. Besides, blogs don't even have a chat feature.

Are you referring to the comments section?

OP
M

mahendran

Journeyman
some of the blogs do have chat box,where in you can post and interact.I used to post in chat box of various forums using my x2 01/opera mini earlier.

for eg.mysystem.in is a site/forum,I regularly visit.

however for the past one week or more ,that chat window is not visible in the browser.

the site owner has not made any changes.

when browsing using gprs through my laptop,the chat window is visible and able to make posting there.

Top Bottom