Charging a cell phone(Nokia 5220)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sub1zero

Broken In
Yesterday I bought Nokia 5220. The vendor asked me to charge it for 8 hours. But within 2 and a half hours itself the cell displayed "the battery is fully charged. please remove the charger to save current" or something like that. I duly obliged. Now after 24 hours the phone's battery was fully drained and it switched off. I have placed it on charge now. But for some reason when I try to switch it on its switching on! Is that supposed to happen or is the cell screwed already?!

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Most phones require just 1.5-2 hours of charging to get fully charged. The discharging depends upon the battery capacity and the usage. Apart from that I have no idea why you are surprised when the phone got switched ON. Usually people get surprised when their phones don't get switched ON.

OP
S

sub1zero

Broken In
My bad. I forgot the word "NOT" in between. But anyway the problem is sorted. Able to switch it on now. Turns out the battery had completely drained and on charging it for 15mins I was able to turn it back on

v4u_luv2004

Broken In
wenevr u buy a new fone its always advisable to charge ur fone for full 8 hours,
even if ur fone gets charged fully in 2 hours u shud keep it that way for 7-8 straight hours buddy.. any fone any brand n trust me that gives a boost to d battery life quite immensely!

krazzy:

Apart from that I have no idea why you are surprised when the phone got switched ON. Usually people get surprised when their phones don't get switched ON. :D:p:lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom