ChampOne S1 smartphone launched at Rs 501

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
*champ1india.com/media/banner.jpg

The company says that the price is only promotional and once the smartphone is launched, it will be priced somewhere around Rs 8,000. Interested customers can register themselves on ChampOne’s website for the flash sale which has been up since 22 August. Once registrations are done, customers get a chance to buy the smartphone for Rs 501 on the first flash sale slated for 2 September. The offer is available only for Cash on Delivery.

Source : ChampOne S1 smartphone launched at Rs 501, another Freedom 251 in the making? – Tech

URL : ChampOne C1 Price and Features - ChampOne Indi

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

anybody registered for the Sale ?

Its Mandatory to Purchase Champ1 Clean Master App For Become Our Customer

kunnusingh

Journeyman
anybody registered for the Sale ?

Its Mandatory to Purchase Champ1 Clean Master App For Become Our Customer

No, I don't want to take a risk because of super cheap mobile is not secure. I prefer to pay extra and purchase mobile from trusted brand.

saswat23

Human Spambot
Now this is what the site says:
*s18.postimg.org/8u9s1cayx/champ1.png

Last edited:

DFC

Broken In
Its a scam. They took 50rs and shut down one day before flash sale. I was expecting something like this happen, i thought they would display out of stock but they completely shut down.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

Don't buy the 51 Rs app from them

what kind of Flash Sale is this selling Rs51 app first to sell a mobile

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

Read here : ChampOne C1 smartphone costs Rs 501 but don’t expect it to be real | The Indian Expres

“You would not be able to register for the application for next 24 hours,” the site says. It is beyond us why they need a payment gateway when they have a cash on delivery model.
We’ve already discussed how a smartphone at a price of Rs 251 or even Rs 501 or Rs 1000 is impossible. This is because the assembly cost is a minimum of Rs 2400 for even the most basic smartphones.

In case of the Freedom 251, six months after the launch, most of the 7.5 crore users who had booked the phone are unlikely to get it. The company has itself confirmed they cannot deliver this number. And now ChampOne looks and sounds no different. Nobody is sure what the company is up to at this moment, but there’s no doubt this phone will generate a lot of interest. Our only warning: Don’t expect it to be real.

Jaago Grahak Jaago

Top Bottom