Chak De India!!!!!-a Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
well well well..my last review in this forum was about another yash raj film named jhoom barabar jhoom and here i m again describing CHAK DE..wch i believe is one of the most entralling and superbly shot film of all times....SRK was too good for the role and the girls who acted as the indian hockey players were fresh and full of life...the story was captivaing frm top to bottom and urges poeaple to think about the dirty politics that goes on in INDIA regarding the deprivation of women in sports and other phases of life....Let me give a quick summary of wat is to cum without dwelling into the details...the story starts with a quick flashback of the indian mens hockey team playing against pakistan in the finals of the hockey world cup..india is trailing 2-1 and in the last second kabir khan(srk) captain and forward of the indian hockey team gts a penalty stroke wch against all oppositon decides to take himself and misses..the whole of india trounces him as a traiter....and he removes himself from the society for 7 years until he comes back to join as the coach of the national womens hockey team agaisnt all odds..the womens hockey team was subject to all sorts of opposition from the association itself..a line states..."ye belan chalane wali bharatiya nariya hai.ye kya knicker wicker pehen ke khelegi.."...but kabir khan took up the challenge and nw its up to him to take up india to the world cup and also lead them something beyond their wildest dreams...the story is so well written that there is not a single second where the audience shall find themselves out of place....and special mention should also be aken of the background score...to be frank its one of the bes i hav heard for a long time....ITS PERFECT..too good....neways guys make sure u go and watch the film....giv ur comments and make urself proud to be an indian by shouting..CHAK DE!!!!

Pratyush

Broken In
It is the best bollywood movie i ever had the pleasure to watch. Stupendous background score, excellent choreography, gripping story. i am going to watch it once more time. SRK's acting was mind- blowing. the film makes u proud (of being an indian)

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
me 2 heard it was great... every1 givin +ve reviews.. outside Digit too.... Sunday movie comin up :D

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
seems me too hav to see this movie. generally i dont watch any BOLLYwood movie coz most of then are CRAP, but it seems this movie is MUST! WATCH

rahul.ims

Right off the assembly line
hey a must watch yaar...its really a gud one...a proper mix of politics, sports...relations and wt not....
perfect movie......4.5 outta 5

Pratyush

Broken In
fun2sh said:
seems me too hav to see this movie. generally i dont watch any BOLLYwood movie coz most of then are CRAP, but it seems this movie is MUST! WATCH

even i hadn't watched any bollywood movie for a long time. as they all are crap. but chak de india is different.

outlaw

De@d
best movie of da year............

and yeah the background score is excellent..........

thank god himesh dint sh1t in diz flick

hailgautam

Youngling
After scores of Hollywood movies on how coaches get the team to buck up and inspire them to do the impossibles we also have one. I am happy that it is not a crap.

OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^^...dint invite u to read it...give ur eyes sum rest and play on ur ibook...and chak de cudnt beat partner as yet on collections(5th day colls of both)...thts dissapointing owing to how good a movie this has been

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
aryayush said:
@threadstarter
Format your post, man. My eyes are crying for mercy.
Its better than Mac OS interface.:p Just joking. :D

amd64_man2005 said:
^^^...dint invite u to read it...give ur eyes sum rest and play on ur ibook...and chak de cudnt beat partner as yet on collections(5th day colls of both)...thts dissapointing owing to how good a movie this has been
Because its related to hockey.Agar cricket pe hoti toh shayad alag story hoti collection ki.:p

Last edited:
K

krazyfrog

Just seen it. Mind blowing movie. Awesome. Must watch for everyone. The background music was awesome. The woofers seemed as if they'll self destruct by reproducing all those beats! The title track was kickass and would play at just the right moment in the movie. 4.5/5 from me.

Pathik

Google Bot
Partner sucked... The dumbest comedy i ve ever seen..
Chak De was atleast 10 times better than it..

OP
dreamcatcher

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^^ya it did...and so does the common indian's taste..making partner a hit and gandhi my father a flop...chak de is a diff story altogether...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom