Cellone Help (plz URGENT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

amol48

Searching...
Guys i recently got my Cellone SIM which i had registred a year ago !!! Anyways forget it. My pro is, when i insert the SIM in my phone i get something showing "Sending text message". I don know where it is being sent. Then i get error "Sending failed, Retry again". However, i don know how to retry. I tried to recharge it using a voucher and when i dial 123 for that i get an error saying "Not Suscribed". I am unable to connect even to the customer care no. (9400024365). I am very much aware of the BSNL service and hence i don wanna waste my time. So if you guys know anything pls help me. THX a lot....

OP
A

amol48

Searching...
ya i did na... but i get the same error.. and if i call by some other network (like mine is Airtel) It says no. does not EXIST !!!!

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
When you connect your sim in your phone, and start the phone BSNL sends a message to a no.(don't know) for GPRS settings, and sometimes later you got GPRS settings of your phone(If your phone has GPRS supp.). And when it sends a messege, everytime they deduct a RUPEE from your balance:D . So, be careful, don't open your sim unnessesary.
Sometimes it gives error "Sending failed, Retry again"(don't know why, may be for low balance like less than rs.100).
Are you from WB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom