CD-R Volume Win98 vs WinXP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

satyamy

Alive Again...
Guys do u know how to find out previous volumes of CD in WinXp
Let me clear this with 1 eg.

1st Take a Blank CD write some data on it using nero
2nd again take that CD and write some more data on it but at the time of writing delete your previous data from that CD while using nero
(The Data will not be deleted bcoz its a CD-R but nero will hide the old data into another volume & make new volume for new data)

Now if you want to see your previous Data it is very simple in Win98 just right click on CD Drive click properties & click volume now choose the pervious & select it by double clicking now in that CD you can see your previous Data

But their is no such option in WinXp what to do..........?

wht is this guys no one to answer my query :)) where are the digitizers gone

Last edited:

vandit

In the zone
what do u mean by this??

" write some more data on it but at the time of writing delete your previous data from that CD while using nero
"

how can i DELETE the data.......do u mean select and pressing the del button or first erasing the disc from nero?????:confused:

OP
satyamy

satyamy

Alive Again...
vandit said:
what do u mean by this??

" write some more data on it but at the time of writing delete your previous data from that CD while using nero
"

how can i DELETE the data.......do u mean select and pressing the del button or first erasing the disc from nero?????
:confused:

yes that what i mean, when u insert that CD in CDDrive & open nero & in nero u go to write data CD than nero check that CD & shows wht is already in it , that time just select file & press delete button, data will not be deleted because CD is recordable & not rewritable but it will hide into a volume, & create a new volume for new data which is visible in Win98 in CD propeties but not in WinXP

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
This query has already been answered in some thread here... For nero, u will have to download a patch n install in xp to view multisession cd

OP
satyamy

satyamy

Alive Again...
Akshay said:
This query has already been answered in some thread here... For nero, u will have to download a patch n install in xp to view multisession cd
hey bro. i think u didnt understand my questin.
ney ways thanks
Any Body Running dual OS i.e. Win98 & WinXP pls mail me........ i need ur help :confused:

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
satyamy said:
hey bro. i think u didnt understand my questin.
ney ways thanks

Chk this thread: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=596&highlight=multisession

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom