CD Burning Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darshan Singh

Broken In
I have a strange problem while burning CDs. It happens only when I burn video CDs with a lot of tracks. What happens is that when I burn a number of(say 15-16) video tracks on a CD, the burner pushes some part of a track to the next track, some part of next track to the next and so on.
Their is no concern regarding the burner because it is the Sony writer which I have baught recently.

What could be the problem?

slugger

Banned
Darshan Singh said:
It happens only when I burn video CDs with a lot of tracks. What happens is that when I burn a number of(say 15-16) video tracks on a CD, the burner pushes some part of a track to the next track, some part of next track to the next and so on.

by track do u mean files? if so wat do u mean by push?

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
What burning software you are using?
Nero?
I never facd this kinda problem i nero.

Most probably its a problem with CD Burning software not with your drive, change ur software and see.

OP
Darshan Singh

Darshan Singh

Broken In
I am using Nero and it came with the drive.
By push I mean that the ending of a file i.e. 5-6 seconds gets transferred to the starting of the next file. It happens only when I burn a large number of video files to the disk.
I haven't updated the firmware.
Please tell how to update it.

bigit

Broken In
Darshan Singh said:
I am using Nero and it came with the drive.
By push I mean that the ending of a file i.e. 5-6 seconds gets transferred to the starting of the next file. It happens only when I burn a large number of video files to the disk.
I haven't updated the firmware.
Please tell how to update it.
I cant meet the problem which trouble u whe using nero.
Try change another software to burning I recommend Super Clone DVD which I used. I discover that it owns so many good traits:
  1. DVD to DVD copy , Clone DVD coming true.
  2. Copy DVD to and burn it to DVD disc.
  3. Burn DVD Video Disk
  4. Best pictures as good as the origin DVD.
  5. 1:1 DVD Copy and 1:2 DVD Copy.
  6. Support DVD9 and DVD 5 to one DVD Disc Copy.
  7. Prestissimo Copy Engine inside !
  8. Burning VCD SVCD.
I download it from *www.alldj.com/DVD-Copy.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom