CCNA and CCNP

chethanr

Broken In
I want to pursue CCNA and CCNP certifications. Currently working in IT support(web hosting support) field since 6 years. I have 3 year Comp Science & Soft Engg Diploma and 2 years BSC-IT degree. Can I go with local(Udupi, Karnataka) training institute lie IIHT or Jetking etc? I'm planning to move to Bangalore once I finish the course. What is the current demand for CCNA. I will have to start as a fresher in networking field. Any suggestions?

Kev.Ved

Journeyman
The institutes in Mangalore although they give a slight promise of placements, but do not actually offer placements. If you are however planning to go to Bangalore I suggest you complete the course in reputed institutes there.

chetnan

Banned
Hi,

First you think again on changing the field because already you have good experience in current field.

Now answer of your question :

Networking certification courses like CCNA, CCNP, CCIE have a tremendous scope now-a-days.

I have no idea about institute in mangalore but in banglore there is one of the best CCNA training institute name is ACIT.

Thanks

chetnan

Banned
Hi chethanr

How are you? what are you doing?

One thing remain to tell you that ACIT which provide MCITP training, CCNP security, CCNA, CCIE courses is in Banglore and Mumbai and they provide ACCOMODATION.

Thanks

Top Bottom