Catalyst Control Center not working?

cool.anurag93

Broken In
A while ago i updated my ATI driver via windows update and since then catalyst control centre stopped working.So i decided to uninstall it and install it again but when i tried installing it,it showed that the installation was complete but catalyst control centre option was nowhere to be found.

Ultimately i decided to do a system restore,which reverted my graphics driver.So now i downloaded and installed a fresh copy of catalyst control centre but once again,it showed installation complete but it didn't appear anywhere.So i have no idea what to do now.

P.S. i did make sure to remove every trace of catalyst before installing from every folder to registry values,everything.So i don't think that's the problem.

Prongs298

In the zone
use driver sweeper to remove the drivers and then clean with ccleaner. restart and then install the driver and software package.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
use driver sweeper to remove the drivers and then clean with ccleaner. restart and then install the driver and software package.
This...

I think there are traces that you have missed on which can easily be found and cleared by the drive sweeper. Use it and you will be good. I had this issue some time back and did the same thing to fix it.

gameranand

Living to Play
You have to uninstall the Drivers completely before installing new drivers. Use Driver Sweeper, AMD also has a utility for this which might work also, but it doesn't support Win 8 yet.

Also Update your .Net Framework to 4.5. :)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I never uninstall CCC when installing a new version..it automatically replaces the old version with new one :cool:

may be installing from windows update messed up the settings.

uninstall & clean the system with tuneup or jetclean and then install the latest version

Top Bottom