Career in Gaming Industry

Status
Not open for further replies.

FBT

Right off the assembly line
Hi Friends,
i am new to this forum but i think u all will help me.i am doing my Bachelor Degree in Electronics & Communication 2nd year.i am also planning to do my dual degree in Computer Science.i am a great fan of computer games mainly the FPS category.Apart from playing games i am so interested in studying the art of creating Computer games(FPS,RTS ... whatever it is) in its professional manner.what r the qualifications required for that.On what basis does big companies like id , ubisoft , valve etc. recruit people for them or r there any other specific course for that and is any institution in India or Abroad offering such courses.If anyone know a good reliable source to enquire abt this matter plz do provide me.

On other hand i would like to appreciate the people in Digit for providing us a good and reliable magazine.
PLZ do help me :)

hey buddy.. I know you are very interested in a career in Game development and all that.. but please dont double post.

Check out your post in 'General Discussion'. People have replied to your post.

Thanks.

OP
F

FBT

Right off the assembly line
sry man after posting there only i saw this 'Q&A'section.i thought my question should not go unnoticied. :) sry for double post

girish_b

Journeyman
me also have a problem
my favouritre 3d software is maya . but in auriga multimedia they are teaching 3ds max . iam still confused of choosing between maya and 3ds max. check my signature - this is done in maya with gnomon.this pic is taken from linkinpark's video ' in the end '

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom