1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

Career in Gaming Industry

Discussion in 'QnA (read only)' started by FBT, Jul 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FBT

FBT New Member

Hi Friends,
    i am new to this forum but i think u all will help me.i am doing my Bachelor Degree in Electronics & Communication 2nd year.i am also planning to do my dual degree in Computer Science.i am a great fan of computer games mainly the FPS category.Apart from playing games i am so interested in studying the art of creating Computer games(FPS,RTS ... whatever it is) in its professional manner.what r the qualifications required for that.On what basis does big companies like id , ubisoft , valve etc. recruit people for them or r there any other specific course for that and is any institution in India or Abroad offering such courses.If anyone know a good reliable source to enquire abt this matter plz do provide me.

On other hand i would like to appreciate the people in Digit for providing us a good and reliable magazine.
    PLZ do help me :)

2. SpitefulPentium

SpitefulPentium New Member

hey buddy.. I know you are very interested in a career in Game development and all that.. but please dont double post.

Check out your post in 'General Discussion'. People have replied to your post.

Thanks.

3. OP
    OP
    FBT

FBT New Member

sry man after posting there only i saw this 'Q&A'section.i thought my question should not go unnoticied. :) sry for double post

4. girish_b

girish_b New Member

me also have a problem
    my favouritre 3d software is maya . but in auriga multimedia they are teaching 3ds max . iam still confused of choosing between maya and 3ds max. check my signature - this is done in maya with gnomon.this pic is taken from linkinpark's video ' in the end '

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.