Career help needed - Non Tech!

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
My friend has done her MSc in Bio-Tech this year. Currently, she is working in an international firm where she does taxes for others (its not as bad as it sounds! actually her job is pretty cool with a decent salary). However, she is not interested in continuing there. She thought of taking up patenting course in bio-tech IPR but she decided to change her mind. Problem is, she is not sure what to do now. I suggested some tech certifications but she is not too keen on that as her technical skills are noob-level.. okay, a bit better! Now, I don't know what to suggest apart from tech certifications as I have no idea what worthy certifications are available in other fields. So I need you guys' help in suggesting some non-tech certifications or potential work fields related to bio-tech that she might consider. Its okay if the non-tech certifications are not related to bio-tech but it should be interesting and if possible, should not take very long to complete with a good job prospect. Thanks in advance. Abhi.

pavitran

Right off the assembly line
Ask her if should be interested in bank jobs. Currently lot of banks are recruiting. And the interesting part of it is her taxing experience would be of great help. And if she is interested in going to some exotic place to work, then jobs in banks will help her. But one needs to crack the bank exams for all that benifits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom