cards within 13k

Cilus

laborare est orare
Get the Zotac version, it is very good. I think somewhere in this forum it was mentioned that if you register the card to Zotac website within 14 days of the purchase date, you will get additional 2 years of warranty over the standard 3 years.
Topgear, could you confirm this?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
the only thing pushing me back going with a ati card is CUDA.

adobe after effects havnt mentioned ne ati card all are nvidia,
and in near future im going to start NUKE also and its has strictly mentioned about CUDA cards.

if im wrong correct me.

And about that benchmark test
someone has mentioned that its only difference in driver and of course as he has mentioned it may change at any time and also that physx turned off had a bad score for gtx cards(im nt sure about this thing).

is he right??

OR i shoud go for a ati card and having no cuda technology would not affect much here.??

zotac is priced lower than asus is any feature missing in zotac card ,,and which one will be a cooler one will not hav any heating issues. i have used card from asus i have never experienced any heating issues ever and some of my friends also have asus card and i have never heard any defect in them.
i know zotac is a good manufacturer but juzt never used it.

if zotac is equally as good as asus then why should i buy a expensive asus card.
and my renderng will defintly go for 15 16 hours,i have to render many complex scenes.

I've suggested an AMD card because on the post above mine you said you will be using Maya for most of the time

Get the Zotac version, it is very good. I think somewhere in this forum it was mentioned that if you register the card to Zotac website within 14 days of the purchase date, you will get additional 2 years of warranty over the standard 3 years.
Topgear, could you confirm this?

you're absolutely right on this but regarding Zotac's warranty just have a look at this ;-
Zotac not providing extended warrranty - ZOTAC Z-SPOT - It's Time to Play!

so if someone really wants to get a zotac card just make sure about the registation / extended warranty status by sending mail to eurotec@zotac.com and inquire the same with Aditya Infotech after product registration.

Top Bottom