Caption it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
In this thread images will be put in the first post.I mean i will change the image every week and you have to caption it.:p

Here is the first one.:p

*img89.imageshack.us/img89/707/77967291al6tj4.jpg

"Munna hamara aashirwaad tumahre saath hai" :D

prasad_den

Padawan
Offtopic:
This reminds me of the next stage of this photograph... :D
*img530.imageshack.us/img530/3912/hand7ds3.th.jpg

Sorry gaurav for the detraction..!!

OP
gaurav_indian

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
prasad_den said:
Offtopic:
This reminds me of the next stage of this photograph... :D
*img530.imageshack.us/img530/3912/hand7ds3.th.jpg

Sorry gaurav for the detraction..!!
yes i have got another one lol.:pUs picture se pehle ki hai.

CadCrazy

in search of myself
Comapre gaurav the above said word(omg can't spell it) and see similarity. So its natural for him ........ :D

praka123

left this forum longback
I wrote a hate message against g#ys and L2sbi@ns in ubuntuforum and the post reached "The Jail" section of the forum.I wrote that bcoz of this g#y marriage and other BS these americans are talking like their rights.:x
I'd rather like them to be treated to make them straight or sexually mutilate!these...ppl many are Pedophiles :x hate it!again :puke:

OP
gaurav_indian

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
praka123 said:
I wrote a hate message against g#ys and L2sbi@ns in ubuntuforum and the post reached "The Jail" section of the forum.I wrote that bcoz of this g#y marriage and other BS these americans are talking like their rights.:x
I'd rather like them to be treated to make them straight or sexually mutilate!these Homosexuals,many are Pedophiles :x hate it!again :puke:

:lol: :lol:

praka123

left this forum longback
well am gonna watch: One flew over cuckoos nest this midnight or tomorrow 8)

and not to leave to say that I hate g#y Jokes :x

reminds me of that joke about the T20 world cup.

misbah says dhoni that he hit the ball where nobody is there. Dhoni says that it was a fatal mistake, because there is a malayali in every corner of the world :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom