Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
faraaz

faraaz

Evil Genius
indian_samosa said:
type this in ur browser ..

*www.utorrent.com/testport.php?port=22222 specify the port number u portforwarded ...instead of the 22222.

does it say green colored OK ...or not ??

I did what you said and my port (12675) came as blocked! So then I shutdown Zonealarm and it said it was unblocked...but my download speed with Zonealarm closed also is still 6 KBps only.

@webgenius: Private ilovetorrents.com trackers are also capped at 6 KBps...I've got Spiderman downloading right now...

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
faraaz said:
I did what you said and my port (12675) came as blocked! So then I shutdown Zonealarm and it said it was unblocked...but my download speed with Zonealarm closed also is still 6 KBps only.

@webgenius: Private ilovetorrents.com trackers are also capped at 6 KBps...I've got Spiderman downloading right now...
Did you increase the number of half-open connections? Try downloading a torrent with more seeders than leechers (say, 200 seeders and 25 leechers)

OP
faraaz

faraaz

Evil Genius
I tried the program you gave me, but it said my version of XP was not valid. I have SP2 RC1 apparently whereas the program wants plain SP2...I was unable to install this program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom