Can't view ext2 partition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

virus_killer

Journeyman
Guys,

Since past few days i am facing this strange problem. I've tried to fix it up but couldn't and that's why I'm here now. I have got this 1 gig micro SD card. couple of days before i formatted it and made two partitions , the FAT32 and the other one was ext2. now, i can't see this ext2 partition anywhere. I have got ubuntu as well and it wont display in that either.

Could you guys please tell me how do i fix up this issue? any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

OP
virus_killer

virus_killer

Journeyman
I'm afraid but i must admit that this forum is counting its last days. i remember all the active members who used to reply all the questions despite of how small or easy the question has been asked.

I'm not saying this just because i'm not getting any response. but i have seen most of the active members are either active in chitchat or fight club sections. they are not focusing on this section.

Last edited:

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
You need to check the mount point of the *device* (sdb/sdc etc. not exactly mount point but a device identifier), you can then goto Gparted and see if the partition (ext2) is corrupt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom