cant unloack my nokia 6233 keypad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

prinz

Journeyman
please... help me... i cant unlock my nokia 6233 keypad because i forgot the code... is there any way to access the contacts and messages... i have changed the default code 12345... please help me...

I guess if ur contacts and messages are stored on MMC then u can plug in ur MMC to some other fone and retrieve them

OP
P

prinz

Journeyman
Thanks... a lot... for all of your replies... buddies... please help me... im in a disaster... how can i unlock my keypad... how can i visit Nokia gallery... any Nokia gallery in bangalore???...

paid

Journeyman
I faced similar problem in nokia 1110 then went to local mobile repair wala who connected to computer with cable at the back of battery and in 5 minutes resetted the code. I dont k now the name of software I negotiated and paid 70 bucks

I faced similar problem in nokia 1110 then went to local mobile repair wala who connected to computer with cable at the back of battery and in 5 minutes resetted the code. I dont k now the name of software I negotiated and paid 70 bucks
Ya there are certain unlocking softwares available...but need to search a bit on Net.

i guess if you go to nokia gallery or service center they will re-install the complete software and in that case you will loose all your contact details, messages etc

OP
P

prinz

Journeyman

hi buddy... thanks... a lot for your valuable reply... which shop you mean?... where you from?... is it in bangalore?... im in bangalore... you know any shop in bangalore?... i went to so many shops... but they told me that the cell should format or re install the sw?... please help me... thanks.. again.. for all your replies... buddies... GOD bless you all... thanks..

paid

Journeyman
^^I am in Lucknow there are many local mobile service centres who download softwares and do mobile repairing they always keep their computer monitor hidden from customers so that no one knows what going behind I will try if can peep for the name of the software

OP
P

prinz

Journeyman
hi... buddies... i have reinstalled the software... but all the messages are still there... but i lost all my contact numbers. is there anyway to get back my all contacts? is there any software available for recovering the contacts? please help me...

ThinkFree

Technomancer
hi... buddies... i have reinstalled the software... but all the messages are still there... but i lost all my contact numbers. is there anyway to get back my all contacts? is there any software available for recovering the contacts? please help me...

The messages you have got back would have been stored in sim/memory card. The messages as well contacts stored in phone are deleted after you format the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom