Can't start WIFI!!

Pratz993

Broken In
I have an HTC explorer phone. Till recently, I was using Mobile network which worked just fine. But now there is a WiFi connection in my hostel. When I connect to it the signal comes in white. This is happening for all android phones. Any,solutions to turn it green, so as to use market and downloads???? Please help, its urgent.

Soumik

Padawan
Can you check the server which is providing the wifi and see.. when u guys connect.. is the server detecting ur device?
I use connectify so can tell very easily.. have to google if ur using from a router directly...
If the server is not able to detect... which is the case probably... u need to make the internet connection sharable in the central system.
As all smartphones are having this issue, it probably something to do with the server connection, rather than ur device... :)

thatsashok

peace panda
happens the same with my hostel connection.

Google sync uses a port which is most probably blocked in most of institutions which fear students using that open port for P2P usage like torrents.

And manual downloads from the market should work (I mean open market application and download apps). You will not be able to install from web to phone as the sync is out of order.

Top Bottom