Can't run video files on PC downloaded from internet

rohitshakti2

In the zone
Hi<br><br>I have downloaded some videos using utorrent but when i tried to play them, they can't be played but when I play them inside the Utorrent, they play without any problem.<br><br>Please tell where the problem is ?<br><br>regards

Raghul

Broken In
Hi<br><br>I have downloaded some videos using utorrent but when i tried to play them, they can't be played but when I play them inside the Utorrent, they play without any problem.<br><br>Please tell where the problem is ?<br><br>regards

Provide details like video format(eg. h.264,h.265,mp4,xvid etc..) and file type/container(eg. mkv, mp4, avi etc..) and try playing it using vlc player.

tkin

Back to school!!
Use VLC if you are not comfortable setting up 3rd party codec packs.

Otherwise Klite Mega Codec Pack + WMP can play absolutely everything.

v.Na5h

Off Hook!
Use VLC if you are not comfortable setting up 3rd party codec packs.

Otherwise Klite Mega Codec Pack + WMP can play absolutely everything.
There's nothing uncomfortable about this party codecs esp klite..

The default settings at installation is enough

tkin

Back to school!!
There's nothing uncomfortable about this party codecs esp klite..

The default settings at installation is enough
Even after installing K lite unless you use the Win7CodecTweakTool to disable the decoder DMOs, WMP will not always use the 3rd party codecs. Stuff like these. FFDShow has some issues with SPDIF output, easy to fix, but some people my get confused.

v.Na5h

Off Hook!
Even after installing K lite unless you use the Win7CodecTweakTool to disable the decoder DMOs, WMP will not always use the 3rd party codecs. Stuff like these. FFDShow has some issues with SPDIF output, easy to fix, but some people my get confused.
What's wmp.. Does anybody even use it..
mpc is what's recommended for klite

Raghul

Broken In
never found anything as interesting as potplayer. previously I was using KMplayer.

vlc = never
MPC = old looks + less tweaks

The Volstagg

Broken In
[MENTION=56188]rohitshakti2[/MENTION] . I once downloaded a movie of mp4 format using utorrent mobile app. But the movie was not playing at all. No media players ( including the famous VLC) couldn't play it. When I asked one of my friends for reason , he said that you should always read the review about the particular torrent before downloading it. Maybe there is some problem with the torrent or the video itself( considering my experience as reference. If any tip works out for u., plz let us know!

OP
rohitshakti2

rohitshakti2

In the zone
@rohitshakti2 . I once downloaded a movie of mp4 format using utorrent mobile app. But the movie was not playing at all. No media players ( including the famous VLC) couldn't play it. When I asked one of my friends for reason , he said that you should always read the review about the particular torrent before downloading it. Maybe there is some problem with the torrent or the video itself( considering my experience as reference. If any tip works out for u., plz let us know!

I checked the torrent site but there are no comments on that torrent file.

I also installed the latest k-lite codec, but pc was still unable to play those movies but they can still be played through Utorrent.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I checked the torrent site but there are no comments on that torrent file.

I also installed the latest k-lite codec, but pc was still unable to play those movies but they can still be played through Utorrent.

rightclick and check MediaInfo of that file
video & audio codec details

Top Bottom