Can't connect E 63 wth my b.tooth!! Pls help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

harpoon

Journeyman
I can't connect my blue tooth headset with my E 63; the head set is detected, but while pairing ,the phone asks for a password. Whatever password I give, the phone rejects the same & displays "Unable to pair device".

Can some one please help me with the pass word, or something else needs to be changed?
Thanks!

OP
H

harpoon

Journeyman
The b.tooth is 2 years old, & I do not have the manual; however, I was not having this problem with my previous SE W 700i.

Pls help urgently.

dissel

Cyborg Agent
The b.tooth is 2 years old, & I do not have the manual; however, I was not having this problem with my previous SE W 700i.

Pls help urgently.

Dude you have to first un-pair it from the previous device it used
.....as my Nokia BH-101 where un-pairing procedure (rather you may call it memory erase) of headset is - Press Call Key+Volume Up Key until the green blinking light(Status Light) & red light (Charging) flashing simultaneously....and now it ready to pairing for a another device.

I am sure there is something in your device too...doing it properly you need to consult it's manual.

My Nokia BH-101 can only pair one device at a time...I mean if I connect it to my E63, I can't connect it with my 3250 until I follow the above procedure.

And it give the same msg ..."Unable to pair...."

Last edited:
OP
H

harpoon

Journeyman
Dear Rajhot, how can I ever thank you; I thought that I have to throw away the headset. It's working with password "0000", although it's a Jabra. Dissel thanks for the tips, I will definitely use it if I get a Nokia Headset.

Thanks a lot once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom