1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

cant access firefox

Discussion in 'Software Q&A' started by hiirajiv, Apr 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hiirajiv

hiirajiv New Member

hi everybody this is Rajiv i was using firefox for past 3 months then suddenly i dont know what happend i cant open firefox whenever i double click on my desktop icon nothing happens i have tried everything from restoring my pc to reinstalling my firefox .And i dont want to use IE6 it just sucks please help me and for gods sake dont reccommend me IE 7 i cant use another but firefox :roll:

2. QwertyManiac

QwertyManiac Commander in Chief

Try this if u have SP2

Start > Set Program Access and Defaults > Custom > Choose a default web browser > Radio-on Firefox and click OK

3. sknowonweb

sknowonweb New Member

Try reinstalling FF in a different folder (or to a diff drive). Sometimes this approach works . and if that works check for a possible virus attack w/ antivirus thingee.
    Few antivirus packages classify FF as a spyware.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.