Canon SX100 IS - Mega Review

OP
Cool G5

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
@IronManForever - Thanks for the suggestion.

It did take a lot of time(around a week). I just hope audience doesn't get bored reading the whole thing :D

@chotocheeta - The images I have posted in the first post, do have some images taken at the fullest settings. For e.g. The Bandra-Worli sealink, the guys playing cricket, the traffic, the statue(Not full zoom,maybe 4X). Even the Bengali devi & the crowd outside devi's pandal are taken at some 4X zoom level.

Wait I will post more pics soon. :D

parthbarot

In the zone
my frnd got me it from US..from a web site... and its 11k :) with 2GB flash memory card..and here it costs 16 to 17 with 2GB card :)

cooler2005

Right off the assembly line
Hi...

i am loking forward to buy a battery and a charger for my Canon SX100 IS.....can u tell me what battery and charger brand is good enough?? and what MAH capacity should i buy??

Thanks..

OP
Cool G5

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Hi...

i am loking forward to buy a battery and a charger for my Canon SX100 IS.....can u tell me what battery and charger brand is good enough?? and what MAH capacity should i buy??

Thanks..

I use this model from Sony : *www.sony-asia.com/product/bcg-34hld4e

Its a really good charger & being rated 2500mah the AA size batteries last long. I am able to shoot for two days on heavy use which includes flash & long exposure shots most. I got it for Rs.900/- here in Dadar. The charger comes with 4 AA size batteries.

cooler2005

I use this model from Sony : *www.sony-asia.com/product/bcg-34hld4e

Its a really good charger & being rated 2500mah the AA size batteries last long. I am able to shoot for two days on heavy use which includes flash & long exposure shots most. I got it for Rs.900/- here in Dadar. The charger comes with 4 AA size batteries.

hmm...looks good...what do u think about sanyo and uniross chargers..??

OP
Cool G5

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
hmm...looks good...what do u think about sanyo and uniross chargers..??

Uniross is preferred over Sanyo. Look for high capacity batteries generally anything over 2000mah is good. Though some overwrite the capacities citing 3000 or even more so be careful here. Also look for Auto-Cutoff which switches the power of charger to prevent batteries from overcharging. The Sony charger I mentioned above has this facility.

cooler2005

ya..i myself am looking for anything above +2500mah...so i guess i should look out for uniross charger as well as battery...thanks :)

Top Bottom