Canon 550D is good for begineers ?

chinavasion

Right off the assembly line
Hi ,
i planned to buy Canon 550D, Kindly tell me what are the technical specification there in that.
i want to know whether its good for a begineer are need to change to some other models
kindly suggest me

thank you very much

Regards
ChinaVasion

Advait

Right off the assembly line
Yup its very good ...... I just bought my new kit yesterday on my bday .... My first dslr , so i did a lot of research for around 3 months n bought it , its an excellent camera

mastervk

In the zone
yes canon 550D is good for beginners ..what kind of specifications you want..check the dpreview for complete specification..

currently there is good deal for canon 550d with kit lens at Rs 27500 in ebay...

sujoyp

Grand Master
550D is just too good for begineers...it have great features ...actually u need to learn every DSLR slowly ...the learning curve will be same for all dslrs....

As mastervk said there r some great offers right now...

u can also consider nikon D5100 if u have the budget

audiophilic

Journeyman
I think 550d is for an advanced armature. If you are a beginner, you can still go for it but for a beginner, 1100d is better.

audiophilic

Journeyman
@audiophilic now days 550D have come down for begineers :D

Yes it is good also for a beginner, especially if you are not out of money. But if you are slightly lower on cash, 1100d will be a good choice as well as an entry level.

PS i would say intermediate armature, not advanced (my bad :-D).

sujoyp

Grand Master
I would have bought a 550D instead of my D3100 if the price difference at that time was not 12k :)

Top Bottom