Cannot see my Avtaar ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Hey guys and mods..i jus cant see my avtaar wen im posting my posts..i can only see a RED CROSS in a small box..but i can see all other users avtaars...

ALso in my profile wen i clik to "SHOW THE GALLERY" for new avtaaars.i cannot see any thing.. :? :? Please help ....:(:(

cheers n e-peace....

bukaida

In the zone
Check size and type

Check the size and file type of your avatar. File size must be <=10K.
File type should be jpg or gif.

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
bukaida wrote:
Check the size and file type of your avatar. File size must be <=10K.
File type should be jpg or gif.
Brother i was using an avtaar from the Digit forum itself man..i selected the avtaar face wich is given while makin my porfile on this forum....

Please can any MODS help?? come on guys where r u ??:(:( I want my avtaar back..plz guys help S.O.S ?????

bukaida

In the zone
Check size and type

Check the size and file type of your avatar. File size must be less than 10K.File type should be jpg or gif.

tuXian

In the zone
I faced a peculiar prob yesterday if I changed avatar in sucession i.e one after another then the avatar tough accepted wasnt displayed.

Again uploading the avatar after 30 mins solved my prob.

Then I tried again and faced the same prob... then again waited to change.

OP
ashu888ashu888

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Hey TuxiaN thanx for tellin me tat even u were facing the same problems..:(but brother im facing this problem since many days yaar..:(

ALso in sum of my posts,my siggy is not displayed even thou i enable it while writing/posting replies to querries.. :( :? :?

Wats hapening this guys !! is any1 else facign the same problems ??
Please guys or mods help to rectify this problem...

cheers n e-peace...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom