OP
doomgiver

doomgiver

Warframe
lol, I actually use all three of them.

Primary: 4.2.2.2
Secondary: 208.67.222.222
2nd Secondary :mrgreen:: 8.8.8.8

Honestly, this is most likely to be a DNS problem. The websites which you mentioned are loading fine for me.

yes, everyone's playing. im the only one left out.
how do i put the 2nd secondary?

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
yes, everyone's playing. im the only one left out.
how do i put the 2nd secondary?
you can't if your modem doesn't give you the option. In Linux, you can add as many nameservers you want in resolv.conf.

OP
doomgiver

doomgiver

Warframe
you can't if your modem doesn't give you the option. In Linux, you can add as many nameservers you want in resolv.conf.

did it, got to the advanced options in the windows network connections, and put the 3rd one.

aaarghh!!! still nothing. im gonna sue airtel.

i even tried flushing the dns

OP
doomgiver

doomgiver

Warframe
Most of the gameservers are private ones, I suspect that may be reason you could not access it.

how would a server being private/public affect whether i could access it or not?
i was able to do it before, and people are doing it right now, so why not me?
and i talked with them, they said that it wasnt a problem on their end.

J

Joker

the only thing i can say is..airtel is dumb??

this problem is weird. absolutey weird. 95% of the time it is a DNS issue. but this time airtel is dumb, i guess.

girish80

Right off the assembly line
hello ppl.
i am unable to access a certain website.

alpha.astroempires.com/
astroempires.com/
forum.astroempires.com/

these guys had a massive ddos attack last week, so they installed something to block it off.
the site is up now, and everyone can use it, except me. i can still access it using proxies, like ninjacloak.(but it is severely crippled)

i talked with them, and they confirmed that they were not blocking my ip from their end, and advised me to do this :

If you're experiencing difficulties accessing our game servers, it could be because your ISP is blocking our IPs or you are being blocked by our DDoS proxy. It could also that your IPS hasn't updated their DNS, but this is more remote since enough days have passed for them to update properly.
Here's a few suggestions on how to try and overcome this:
- Reset your internet connection (modem/router) to try and force it to update the DNS information.
- Update your browser to the latest version or try using a different browser.
- Check your computer for spyware/malware and clean it. You can use free tools such as SpyBot, AdAware or Microsoft Security Essentials.

1. how to reset net connection?
i did ipconfig/flushdns
2.used all the latest browsers
3. im almost sure i have no malware/spyware

i have used the site for 2 years now, and nothing like this has ever happened before.

im using airtel broadband 1mbps unlimited plan.
tried it on :
windows vista, mozilla 4,opera 11, google chrome
ubuntu 10.10 maverick, mozilla 3.6, opera 11, midori, epiphany

nothing works. please help me out. this is one of my fav mmo's. i've already put in a good amount of effort into this, and i wouldnt like it to be all gone.

Hi,

I am facing a similar issue here. I can connect through my phone browser using the airtel internet but when I use my phone modem I am unable to connect to the Astro Empires - Free MMO Space Strategy Browser Game website.

Just an addition: I can access the www.astroempires.com website through my phone browser using the same airtel connection but when I use my phone as a modem I can't access the website!! Strange.

HELP!!

Last edited:

jon5225

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

I am facing a similar issue here. I can connect through my phone browser using the airtel internet but when I use my phone modem I am unable to connect to the Astro Empires - Free MMO Space Strategy Browser Game website.

Just an addition: I can access the Astro Empires - Free MMO Space Strategy Browser Game website through my phone browser using the same airtel connection but when I use my phone as a modem I can't access the website!! Strange.

HELP!!

I think your problem has to do with your DNS settings. Have you double checked them?

OP
doomgiver

doomgiver

Warframe
god, you bumped a zombie thread for this?

and NO, its not a dns problem. i have tried all dns servers on this planet, and its still not available.
READ THE FREAKING POSTS ABOVE BEFORE YOU POST A DUMBA$$ COMMENT.

this thread is gonna be locked, as no solution has been found, and no solution is likely to be found until a$$h**e isp's like failtel exist

/rant

/lock

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom