Candlelight blogging..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
*www.chotocheeta.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/candle_light_blogging-300x225.jpg​

What else can be done ? As the state is now fighting hard to cope up with the on going power crisis !!

Dont ask why, as they always find some bizarre explanation for the power crisis, for example if its summer then rivers go dry and they cant boil water hence no power, where as in rainy season, there is too much water hence coals have gone wet so it becomes hard for them to burn coal hence no power and if it is winter, then due to fog, they are unable to transport coal from mines to the power plant hence no coal no power !!

What ever the reasons are, the out come is simple, long power cuts. So if you are a blogger from Kolkata, then either you may follow TATA and head towards Gujarat, or you may stay and enjoy candlelight blogging.

Source -> Choto Cheeta Online

Last edited:

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Hey that actually reminds me of something.
Actually I was looking for USB light to light my keyboard when I am typing at night.

saqib_khan

I M A *STAR*
I too came here thinking of something else. Well, i'm just eager to read abt something new & thread is created by choto cheeta then its worth reading.

Nice idea, candle light blogging :-D Anybody heared abt nettop, here they r advertising with a tempo, whole being covered with intel logo and its price 12k.

OP
Choto Cheeta

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
I too came here thinking of something else. Well, i'm just eager to read abt something new & thread is created by choto cheeta then its worth reading.

Sorry if I have disappointed you :(

Anybody heared abt nettop, here they r advertising with a tempo, whole being covered with intel logo and its price 12k.

You know, ASUS EEEPC is also a NetTop :D basically all these super / ultra small ones (bellow 10" display) are called Nettop / NetBook..

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Candle light is more feasible than purchasing pricey lit screen stuffs :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom